Epic Perfect World

Looking for Faction

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Edit:
Wait....a no script, no nova, heavy veno? LOOOOOOOOOL WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Baqwulfs sister confirmed.
I made a guide for this a while back that some people could make use of.

Purge, every time it's off cooldown, constant debuffs on everything, lowering APS, accuracy, chann speed. Turning clerics to squirrels, AoE Myriad every few seconds. The occasional Fossilized Curse when I think it will help, curses on every barb. Did I mention AoE purge? I would have cast it about three times while typing this short paragraph. Oh yeah, and the stun you normally get from Nova costs me a spark less.  Malefic Crush. I don't need to swap forms, make myself vulnerable, and channel Nova. That like six second window of transform/cast/transform doesn't exit for me.

I'm also a somewhat decent squad leader seeing as how most people have trouble killing me, even without a pocket cleric.

also I would be amazed if a guild would kick a player just because they refuse to script
I wouldn't be surprised, any more. 

And the reason I made this a thread instead of just looking for one normally is the fact that I'm not very active, and not many guilds want people who won't be there every TW. I'm just looking for a place to hang out when I'm online. TW isn't as important as a group of people to make the game less boring when I do play it.
Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 10:03 pm by Pelnar
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
stay in AE , it is your place LOL  8) 8)

no nova for AE  :)) :))

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
I would've stayed in AE, but I got kicked for inactivity. I honestly loved it there. But I'm not going to be that active. And that is a problem.

kitty stew

I would've stayed in AE, but I got kicked for inactivity. I honestly loved it there. But I'm not going to be that active. And that is a problem.
join a guild when you're active, leave it when you're not

simple

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Tl;dr , are you running for president of the united states?

Join ducks. They need you to fight the russians.

Edit:
Wait....a no script, no nova, heavy veno? LOOOOOOOOOL WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Baqwulfs sister confirmed.
LEEEL                             

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
join a guild when you're active, leave it when you're not

simple
Finding a new one every couple weeks is too much work and I'll just end up quitting. I need a bunch of people that I can hang around with to keep the game interesting enough for me to keep coming back to

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

kitty stew

Finding a new one every couple weeks is too much work and I'll just end up quitting. I need a bunch of people that I can hang around with to keep the game interesting enough for me to keep coming back to
that's pretty much any guild..

and it sounds like you're relying on others too much to make the game fun for you

self defeating prophecy

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
that's pretty much any guild..

and it sounds like you're relying on others too much to make the game fun for you

self defeating prophecy
Well, what is a massive MULTIPLAYER online game without other people to enjoy it with? And yeah, I am pretty much using this to socialize and hang out with people while occasionally throwing a skill or two around to poke some people, occasionally picking fights. That's how I enjoy things like this.

I don't like playing solo, and the only farming I have left to do is to get my Seeker's gear literally perfect, seeing as how it's already incredibly good. There's not much left in this game other than talking to people and hitting randoms with sticks

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Well, what is a massive MULTIPLAYER online game without other people to enjoy it with? And yeah, I am pretty much using this to socialize and hang out with people while occasionally throwing a skill or two around to poke some people, occasionally picking fights. That's how I enjoy things like this.

I don't like playing solo, and the only farming I have left to do is to get my Seeker's gear literally perfect, seeing as how it's already incredibly good. There's not much left in this game other than talking to people and hitting randoms with sticks
Plays HA WF. Builds seeker as an alt. Are you obsessed with being useless?

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Actually the WF was an alt. Seeker came first. And you chose to wait until now to nitpick on my choice of classes? You could have done this last year if you wanted, nothing has changed. 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
said the aps barb.... okay much logic behind that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
said the aps barb.... okay much logic behind that

he is not as special a snowflake as pelnar tho u.u

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
stay in AE , it is your place LOL  8) 8)

no nova for AE  :)) :))
And yet your alt is in AOw, whom is allied to AE. Just stop please. Your ignorance is showing.  :-\

OT: It wasn't my choice to kick you Pelnar, but we have been trying to work on keeping more active people within the faction. I enjoyed having you in the faction. You were decent to have around. As for your CHOICE of how you build your toons. It's your toon, build it/them how you want. Everyone else here that is criticizing you for your playstyle, can eat a bag of dicks. Simple as that. It's a good thing they can't control what you do with your time on this game. I wish you luck on your search for a new faction.

Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 09:46 pm by 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
And yet your alt is in AOw, whom is allied to AE. Just stop please. Your ignorance is showing.  :-\

OT: It wasn't my choice to kick you Pelnar, but we have been trying to work on keeping more active people within the faction. I enjoyed having you in the faction. You were decent to have around. As for your CHOICE of how you build your toons. It's your toon, build it/them how you want. Everyone else here that is criticizing you for your playstyle, can eat a bag of dicks. Simple as that. It's a good thing they can't control what you do with your time on this game. I wish you luck on your search for a new faction.
Recruit me, I can draw for you guys, I'm really good.