Epic Perfect World

Hack ?! Script ! skillsender ! Useless r8 Stones

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Fact 1. Fact is This Game bored with Time = You Need TO search 30 min TO find PK Places .

Fact 2. This Script made unskilled player with 0% potential TO Play This Game OP and gave Them EGO . I dont know which GM Drunk this sh1t and Made a Generation of player ... With Fails and fcking Nerds with Big Balls and Big Mouth ~ GM made this Game fair and habe THe player with real gameplay and skill a Chance TO prove it there potential . Look This Server all leave with Time ... Agatio Sry Bro but your Server will be dies if You Not fix this hack ... They Players Are Waiting at a Server with Same Build like other server and epw if they find a stabil 1 all will be leave from epw because no 1 Need it a Server if you can use Hacks At there .

Fact 3. WTF Script was a Big Problem ... And you put in This Game This sh1t ... SKILLSENDER ???  Dude they made 1000 tropics to Take this Script out from. This habe and you still made Bonus Hack ?? WTF where is The Game Script ans skill Sender and You Need TO made 2 Klicks to Change gear and use 1 Sec later 20 skills with 1 klick GG is this a RPG or klickbait ? Where is THe gameplay ??

Fact 4. this r8 Stones was sh1t for all legend player they playing This Game from THe Beginn The Beta Phase ... They invest 1-2 years TO Made there gear perfect and Donate 500-1000$ TO make there gear perfect ... And then This Stones Are coming ... WTF WHY ?! And Again a fcking move To made noob player ... Good . WHY oh Men The New comers Need This Time to farming there gear and learn how to play and control there class ... GG The GMS though it was a good idea ! And ignore all topics with this themes but THe Day if all leave from epw to a Other Server and This Time will be come ... I will Send them This Topic ... They made it. this good Server to 2 klick Simulation ... Sad is they cant Control The Hacks in a Mmorpg ...

This Thinks made My Time in epw harder and no 1 know what i feel if i fight vs Same player and they will be Better and Better ... And i Stay at same lvl with My Dragon gear ... The answer why i Never go on r8 or use Script is because i will Show in all My Videos and My Gameplay  its possible TO Fight without Script and this powerfull r8 with op Stats no 1 Need it. if you know how TO use your class
But still you Guys thought its easy But im The only 1 who made Videos without Script
AND THE ONLY 1 WHO Ever Made Videos with only Dragon i prove it i can fight with r8 i was 2 Times on ihm and still Floor auspicious .. Collapse Huskar and that was only 1 Time ... GG that is THe skill of player with Hacks and with this update TO made OP gear ... But they are worst player ... Script made you Guys good ~ say all TY to GMS ... TO Save your wordt unskilled gameplay... Because this shit what they do ... Are only in EPW :)

I know My english is Bad My Friends can understand me ... Isnt a topic for trash because i floor so or so every Trash talket they are TO Bad TO prove it thereselve in Game ... And still made it here ~ clowns and easy faggots...

I wrote with My phone ....  Habe= have ( german word ~ Auto fix )

LG Erecho ( Real 1 ) still Stoped TO copy My Name At Game ...
YOU CAN TALK ? I CAN FIGHT !
Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:25 am by 2.Erecho

PURGATORY

I genuinely read all this only to realise I need a higher degree in cryptology to decipher all this

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
I genuinely read all this only to realise I need a higher degree in cryptology to decipher all this
I Tell You My english is Bad ... If you cant understand stfu and Tell This 1 WHO is Cares worst veno

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Agreed!

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
god erecho but sins doesn't req any skills anyways 3 spark aps 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Ignoring the facts that its kinda hard to understand, he has some valid points guys  :police:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dont know why people find scripting to be bad, there doms guide to russian program, autohotkey, xmouse, the potential is out there for everyone.

Skillsender is fairly new, irrelevant atm really since not everyone is running around with it

P.E has a point alot of server base donated like mad to get good toons, then p.e came out and now everyone has decent stats, idk why complain? Just balances server abit, inb4 idiots start qqing about ws prices we have ec sink on capes now inflation has settled down now go back to game you weeaboos

And now to combat "fact 1" maybe just go for pk where scripts are present rather then qq on forums about it

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1                        

Offline linhtk

+1                        

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
erecho is the one who used the scripts here and now cry like baby  :)) :))

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

I'm selling it for a 50k ec per week subscription if you want, you also get benefits of double casting skills at times :
Current Customers who have signed up:

- richer, 
 - rikage
 - Almighty 
 - Elitisim
  -Sloth 
  -zGenerousx
  - IceNiki
  - PiS 

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
I'm selling it for a 50k ec per week subscription if you want, you also get benefits of double casting skills at times :
Current Customers who have signed up:

- richer,
 - rikage
 - Almighty
 - Elitisim
  -Sloth
  -zGenerousx
  - IceNiki
  - PiS

handicapped

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
LOL wtf this server is full with hacker and scripters all EAs use skill sender now Burdete gave it for free to all his Faction just so he can revenge his perma ban :(

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms