Epic Perfect World

Tarot Reading For Fun - Need Volunteers :)

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
ow I'll try

me pls
Past - Three of Swords (Reversed) - Ow. This card shows a man with his heart above his head with 3 swords in it. This card represents an emotional pain. A three of swords in reverse usually means the person read for has something they need to let go of. Something in the past that they keep holding on to and its coming back and hurting them because they refuse to let it go or they don't know how to let it go or in some cases they simply don't realize they need to let it go. If this is you, do like Elsa, and LET IT GO LET IT GO. Stop chasing ghosts. The present needs you in it. The past is fine without you.

Present - The Knight of Coins - A reliable young man. Slow and steady wins the race. This can represent a person in your life, or you, or a situation. I'm honestly not sure which. This person is suggested to be responsible, and he covers all his bases. Maybe the kind of person who makes a checklist before leaving on a long trip. Also this card has a side note that travel is likely soon. Not surprising if that's true. Its summer, lots of people travel. If you go on a trip, make sure you don't forget your toothbrush, deodorant, ect ect. 
Future - Eight of Coins - This means a new skill will be learned and applied with success. However it can also mean you will use creativity to overcome a financial hardship. You may already have or develop a talent for making a lot of something out of nearly nothing. The harder you work with this card the better your future is supposed to be. 
:)

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
me ;333
Past - Ten of Cups - A Ten of Cups in the past slot would lead me to believe you had a good family life growing up. Or at least a family that loved you and cared about you. I'm kinda curious as to if you have siblings or if you grew up with other kids in the house. The card shows two children with their parents.
Present - Seven of Cups - A woman holds up a tapestry with seven different cup emblems...each cup containing something different. One cup contains a blushing boy. One cup contains a man wrapped in a white sheet sheet. One cup contains a snake. One cup contains a building. One cup contains jewels and gold. One cup contains a victory wreath. And the last cup contains a dragon. Six angels look up upon the offerings. This cup represents choice. You have many many paths before you that you could take, but because you have so many options to consider this may slow your journey. Imagination and creativity are gifts but be realistic with your goals. Don't get distracted from the destination you want to reach regardless of the path you take to get there. The card suggests that depending upon the path you take you could meet love or illusion. It also warns against a love of material things stopping you from reaching your true goal.
Future - Knight of Swords (Reversed) - Beware of a fickle man or woman who can not make up his mind. If this man/woman comes into your life or is already there... the card shows him/her as noncommittal in general (I'm not just talking about love, this person probably bounces around jobs and has problems keeping promises) and possibly even quick to anger or has problems controlling his anger.
Sometimes when I do this I just want to say beware beeeewwaaaare like they do in the fantasy movies I watched as a child. Lol. Hope this gives some insight. Enjoy your day/night! :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Past - Three of Swords (Reversed) - Ow. This card shows a man with his heart above his head with 3 swords in it. This card represents an emotional pain. A three of swords in reverse usually means the person read for has something they need to let go of. Something in the past that they keep holding on to and its coming back and hurting them because they refuse to let it go or they don't know how to let it go or in some cases they simply don't realize they need to let it go. If this is you, do like Elsa, and LET IT GO LET IT GO. Stop chasing ghosts. The present needs you in it. The past is fine without you.

Present - The Knight of Coins - A reliable young man. Slow and steady wins the race. This can represent a person in your life, or you, or a situation. I'm honestly not sure which. This person is suggested to be responsible, and he covers all his bases. Maybe the kind of person who makes a checklist before leaving on a long trip. Also this card has a side note that travel is likely soon. Not surprising if that's true. Its summer, lots of people travel. If you go on a trip, make sure you don't forget your toothbrush, deodorant, ect ect.
Future - Eight of Coins - This means a new skill will be learned and applied with success. However it can also mean you will use creativity to overcome a financial hardship. You may already have or develop a talent for making a lot of something out of nearly nothing. The harder you work with this card the better your future is supposed to be.
:)

wawo ty  :normal-25:

icyyuki

Past - Ten of Cups - A Ten of Cups in the past slot would lead me to believe you had a good family life growing up. Or at least a family that loved you and cared about you. I'm kinda curious as to if you have siblings or if you grew up with other kids in the house. The card shows two children with their parents.
Present - Seven of Cups - A woman holds up a tapestry with seven different cup emblems...each cup containing something different. One cup contains a blushing boy. One cup contains a man wrapped in a white sheet sheet. One cup contains a snake. One cup contains a building. One cup contains jewels and gold. One cup contains a victory wreath. And the last cup contains a dragon. Six angels look up upon the offerings. This cup represents choice. You have many many paths before you that you could take, but because you have so many options to consider this may slow your journey. Imagination and creativity are gifts but be realistic with your goals. Don't get distracted from the destination you want to reach regardless of the path you take to get there. The card suggests that depending upon the path you take you could meet love or illusion. It also warns against a love of material things stopping you from reaching your true goal.
Future - Knight of Swords (Reversed) - Beware of a fickle man or woman who can not make up his mind. If this man/woman comes into your life or is already there... the card shows him/her as noncommittal in general (I'm not just talking about love, this person probably bounces around jobs and has problems keeping promises) and possibly even quick to anger or has problems controlling his anger.
Sometimes when I do this I just want to say beware beeeewwaaaare like they do in the fantasy movies I watched as a child. Lol. Hope this gives some insight. Enjoy your day/night! :)
thank you for the reading!  :pig-23:

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Past - King of Swords (Reverse) - Mmmm king of swords is usually a noble and strong ruler. However yours is in reverse....which represents tyranny, and domination. A cold and cruel person :( Maybe someone who had authority over you in your past wasn't so nice....Abuse of power over someone. Hopefully this doesn't represent how you were....I always try to give the person I'm reading for the benefit of the doubt. However even if it wasn't you it still sucks cause that means you were the one who was treated unjustly. In this case I hope the card is just wrong.
Present - Five of Swords - Ehhh if you've been in a fight or confrontation or argument lately.....this card suggests the battle was unfair on either your side or the opponent's. "An unfair victory is as hollow as defeat." The card says either trickery, manipulation, or unfair tactics were used to secure a victory. Whoever won, its probably best to just keep it moving and accept the outcome. Whichever side won is already feeling kinda hollow so karma's already doing work.
Future - Ace of Swords - Inspiration, clarity of thought, problems solved, goals reached. A light bulb moment is on its way. You're going to solve a problem soon or at least feel inspired to solve a problem. Hope it works out.
As a side note....I drew 3 swords in this spread.....swords are a representation of war if a large number of them are drawn in a spread. You may have a confrontation or dispute brewing.

Let me just say, the amount of accuracy there kind of scares me. I will say that there was a rather large conflict. Cold and cruel could refer to either side of the fight, and it was rather grisly. Nobody won, we're both worse off for it. Low blows were exchanged and yeah. A hollow victory? I don't think either of us consider it a victory. Only the stalemate of neither side being able to fight any more.

Clarity is what I'm looking for. I don't know what to do now, and want to start rebuilding my relationship with this person, as they were a very good friend of mine for three or four years. I don't see any way for this to turn out as well as I'd like it to, but if the cards are right, hopefully an idea comes to me, soon
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
this is interesting, me pls 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Past - King of Swords (Reverse) - Mmmm king of swords is usually a noble and strong ruler. However yours is in reverse....which represents tyranny, and domination. A cold and cruel person :( Maybe someone who had authority over you in your past wasn't so nice....Abuse of power over someone. Hopefully this doesn't represent how you were....I always try to give the person I'm reading for the benefit of the doubt. However even if it wasn't you it still sucks cause that means you were the one who was treated unjustly. In this case I hope the card is just wrong.
Present - Five of Swords - Ehhh if you've been in a fight or confrontation or argument lately.....this card suggests the battle was unfair on either your side or the opponent's. "An unfair victory is as hollow as defeat." The card says either trickery, manipulation, or unfair tactics were used to secure a victory. Whoever won, its probably best to just keep it moving and accept the outcome. Whichever side won is already feeling kinda hollow so karma's already doing work.
Future - Ace of Swords - Inspiration, clarity of thought, problems solved, goals reached. A light bulb moment is on its way. You're going to solve a problem soon or at least feel inspired to solve a problem. Hope it works out.
As a side note....I drew 3 swords in this spread.....swords are a representation of war if a large number of them are drawn in a spread. You may have a confrontation or dispute brewing.
Coming back to this a few months down the line, and hope I'm not necro-ing too hard, because this thread was awesome, but I wanted to give a small update. 

Let me just say, the amount of accuracy there kind of scares me. I will say that there was a rather large conflict. Cold and cruel could refer to either side of the fight, and it was rather grisly. Nobody won, we're both worse off for it. Low blows were exchanged and yeah. A hollow victory? I don't think either of us consider it a victory. Only the stalemate of neither side being able to fight any more.
We're talking again. Things are still in a rather odd place. I'm not so sure about how to approach things from this point forward, and I want to talk to him about what happened, even things out a little, and try to piece together a full picture of what happened.

Clarity is what I'm looking for. I don't know what to do now, and want to start rebuilding my relationship with this person, as they were a very good friend of mine for three or four years. I don't see any way for this to turn out as well as I'd like it to, but if the cards are right, hopefully an idea comes to me, soon
I've had time to clear my head, but more thinking has only made me question the situation even more. What actually happened? What was true? What was a fabrication? I don't know, and I'm feeling that I might need to approach this, but I don't know how yet.

If you are still doing these, would it be too terribly much to ask for you to do another one for me? I feel that the last one helped quite a bit
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned