Epic Perfect World

Tarot Reading For Fun - Need Volunteers :)

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
  • Characters: Expressed
  • Faction: ArtofWar
Count me in!
Past - Queen of Cups (Reversed) - Eeeeek this card represents a maneater in your past. You know the kind of woman that chews men up and spits them out....I'll quote verbatim on this one cause I don't think I can interpret it any nicer....."A woman of few morals, willing to use others for her own ends. She is untrustworthy and fickle." I have no idea who it is but somewhere in your past this card suggests that you know one of "those" people. The poison kind. Unfortunately, pretty common, so this probably isn't shocking or anything. But I'm just relaying what I drew out of the deck.
Present - King of Wands - hmmm this is interesting...where as your past had a woman your present is suggesting a man. This man is supposed to be charming and witty and also somewhat enigmatic. He leaves some of his life to the imagination when he does bother to tell people about himself. He has a firey streak in him and his resolutions are strong. When he thinks he's right he shoots first and asks questions later. This can make him a bit hasty in decision making. This could represent a part of you, or it could represent someone in your life right now who is close to you. I'm honestly not sure.
Future - Two of Cups - Reversed - This card in reverse shows a separation of a relationship or a parting of ways so to speak....this could be temporary or permanent. Maybe you were close to someone and it may turn into a long distance friendship.....or you may cut ties with someone all together. I don't believe in that kind of thing personally, relationships are what you make them to me. So if you have a significant other, I wouldn't take this card to seriously(not that you should take any of this seriously at all)...someone may just be leaving on a trip who is close to you or maybe you're the one leaving. 
Hmmm I wonder who the King of Wands is supposed to be :) Sounds like an interesting guy. 
Idk why in my head I keep quoting Hagrid in Harry Potter "You're a wiiiiizzzard Harry."
Lolz

Offline Svetocha

• ksiezniczka
Past - The Moon - This card represents a cycle of good fortune and bad. It suggests that your past serves to remind you that what comes around comes around and that which wanes will grow full again. Maybe you've learned to take the good with the bad. When this card comes up in the past position I think its just supposed to serve as a reminder that even if trials occur that everything we give in our hard times we eventually get back in some way or form.
Present - Two of Cups - This is a card that represents a blossoming love. A possible marriage offer for some or even just a deep friendship being acknowledged. It represents a bond with someone and a deep mutual understanding. Its a card that represents something in your social life going very very well. If not romantic....it could also represent a just a deep bond with a family member that is being acted on. Like maybe a cousin you started visiting more often to hang out with or something.
Future - Four of Swords(Reversed) - This card was drawn upside down and suggests in the future you may be stressing very heavily over something. You may face a trial or test that you feel you have to handle alone. You could feel really alone in this period of time.... Or maybe you have a time of loneliness and seclusion that needs to be overcome :(. Remind yourself to break out of your shell if you feel like your own walls are collapsing around you should this happen. Don't be afraid to talk to people you trust. This isn't exactly a positive card but its definitely a fixable one.
It's kind of amazing how accurate this is. Thank you for the reading<3

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Can I join too?

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
Sure, why not?  :(
I don't really know what kind of question to have in mind, though.  :'(
Past - Ace of Swords - This card represents an inspired solution to a problem. Maybe you were confused about something and then the light bulb just came on and you just said to yourself "Oh, duh!" This card suggests that through that light bulb moment you may have reached a goal of some sort. You may have taken some kind of action that gained you power or strength. Maybe you have been developing problem solving skills or some kind of mental ability. :)
Present - Knight of Cups (Reversed) - Hmmm this one is tricky.....This one can represent two completely different things....the first option is that someone is departing....Its pretty vague. This could be departing a relationship or just physically departing for a trip or even a death :( (I hope not.) But it also could mean That someone has COME IN to your life that is charming and attractive, and mysterious. This card suggests to beware because he's/she's "the devil in disguise." He or she is coming packaged as everything you want or have been looking for in a friend or lover or confidant. I'm not saying you should put your walls up and cower if this is the case....but keep your eyes open because this person is capable of fraud or trickery of some sort.
Future - The Fool - Well....if I'm reading this correctly....you may be blissfully ignorant of something. This card doesn't mean to insult you....but its warning you to look before you leap. The card literally shows a woman who is beating a drum on a cliff edge while a dog is jumping and trying to pull at her dress to warn her she's too close to the edge.....This card can represent a disregard for a potential risk in a situation.....for example taking out a large loan with no idea of how you're going to pay it back. You get the drift. However.....this card could mean something else too. It could mean that you play an eccentric part in society. That you follow the beat of your own drum and ignore everyone else. (Consequences be damned.) If this is the case, its stating a possibility of an unplanned influence on your life or on a decision as well. 
Meh....again don't take it too seriously....I'm sure things will be fine. Either way if anything in here is right, its sure to be an interesting ride at least :)

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I would really like a read if you're still doing this :3

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
I'm still doing this (sincerely having a good time :)) , and will do this for probably the next 3 days or so (Fourth of July weekend YAAAAAY!) However, I will sleep sometime in the next half hour so the rest will have to wait. If I haven't gotten to yours, please wait for me to catch up. <3 Also I usually have things to do during the day so it waits until its evening for me (EST timezone) So feel free to check back, just give me a few days, and I'll try to do everyone's who asks. The only rule is you can't go twice. (Supposedly its bad to read someone's fortune more than once in the same lunar cycle.)

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
Me c:
Past - Temperance - This card has an angel pouring water from one glass to another instead of out of a pitcher. This represents an equilibrium. Its balance and diplomacy in your everyday matters. In laymen's terms "You had yo' shit together." (Excuse my French.) This doesn't mean you were super organized....but you knew where things were in your life if you needed them. Your universe was around you the way YOU wanted it to be. Whether that was a mess or organized was all you.

Present - Ten of Swords - Well....this Usually represents a loss :( or a tragedy or some sort affecting you. This could be a person or it could be a financial loss...or something that is no longer yours or with you that is bothering you. It shows a dying man with 10 swords in his side :( HOWEVER there is a silver lining.....this card can also represent the end of a period of misfortune. So if you have had an unlucky streak (Bad PK for instance or lots of storms right in a row or an awful experience with ranked matchings in League or Overwatch for example) it may be coming to an end. You could be taking those ten swords and cutting that bad luck right in half. I hope its the latter for you.

Future - Nine of Cups (reverse) - I'm not here to judge you if this actually is right....but this card represents a drinking or drug problem somewhere. An addiction of some sort at the very least. This could be an addiction to something physical as stated or it could be someone is addicted to popularity or attention of some sort. Either way this card is suggesting to cool down before it goes to your head. Your friends may feel taken for granted due to whatever it is that this represents. If this is correct or anything....maybe just take some time out to show your friends you do care for them, truly <3. This card could just be asking you to strengthen your bonds in case you start to succumb to whatever temptation fate has in store. 
Past - Ace of Swords - This card represents an inspired solution to a problem. Maybe you were confused about something and then the light bulb just came on and you just said to yourself "Oh, duh!" This card suggests that through that light bulb moment you may have reached a goal of some sort. You may have taken some kind of action that gained you power or strength. Maybe you have been developing problem solving skills or some kind of mental ability. :)
Present - Knight of Cups (Reversed) - Hmmm this one is tricky.....This one can represent two completely different things....the first option is that someone is departing....Its pretty vague. This could be departing a relationship or just physically departing for a trip or even a death :( (I hope not.) But it also could mean That someone has COME IN to your life that is charming and attractive, and mysterious. This card suggests to beware because he's/she's "the devil in disguise." He or she is coming packaged as everything you want or have been looking for in a friend or lover or confidant. I'm not saying you should put your walls up and cower if this is the case....but keep your eyes open because this person is capable of fraud or trickery of some sort.
Future - The Fool - Well....if I'm reading this correctly....you may be blissfully ignorant of something. This card doesn't mean to insult you....but its warning you to look before you leap. The card literally shows a woman who is beating a drum on a cliff edge while a dog is jumping and trying to pull at her dress to warn her she's too close to the edge.....This card can represent a disregard for a potential risk in a situation.....for example taking out a large loan with no idea of how you're going to pay it back. You get the drift. However.....this card could mean something else too. It could mean that you play an eccentric part in society. That you follow the beat of your own drum and ignore everyone else. (Consequences be damned.) If this is the case, its stating a possibility of an unplanned influence on your life or on a decision as well.
Meh....again don't take it too seriously....I'm sure things will be fine. Either way if anything in here is right, its sure to be an interesting ride at least :)
Whew. I think I know a situation the past reading could apply to, it actually would make heaps of sense. The second is trickier, but I guess it could go both ways, actually, the situations for them are definitely there. I'm not sure about the third, I guess I wouldn't be, but I do tend to rush into situations without thinking them through, so I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully maybe it's the second bit, though.  :-[ 

Thank you, hun, was definitely interesting to see. <:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Eden

• I'm a Ghost <3
That's my cut off for the night, I'll do the rest tomorrow. Ty all for participating so far. <3 I've had a lot of fun interpreting. 

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hope to see new readings soon.  O:-)

Offline odomay

• Wanheda
  • Incarnate Director
  • Characters: Lzzy, Arida
  • Faction: Incarnate
Me please, if you find the time  O:-)

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Hm, lets try this. I do have a question in mind, so lets see what happens.

Well, not so much a question as a topic that I would like some insight on. So this should be interesting
Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 02:25 pm by Pelnar
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned
This Sounds intresting :-X

Offline AffιƖιαтєɗ

• Aηησуαηcє Ƒσχ
  • Sєкнмєт ѕα'єѕ
  • Characters: AffιƖιαтєɗ|AяcтιcHуєηα|Mємσяιєѕ
I'd like one too. c:
My "question" is more of a person.. >.>
Ƙιѕѕ мє σηє Ɩαѕт тιмє αѕ уσυ тєƖƖ мє gσσɗвує
Ƭнє ƓιяƖ Ƭнαт Ƙιcкєɗ Ƭнє Ƥυρρу

Aωαу ƒσя cℓαѕѕ+ωσяк