Epic Perfect World

Again the fkin tm runs

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Make tm only require 1 person, im tired of my whole farming depending on retards, some1 leaves too early and i(leader)(bm)(did all the fking work while they sat there) don't get reward, or some1 dies twice in the 2nd wave when i say don't follow, or someone just leaves.
Why the *** why? Do i have to depend on other ppl to farm some damn st
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Welcome to EPW where were have everything starting with china and ending with br land :normal-1:

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
true i hate ppl dat do that , personally i never do dat ,cuz i do it like dat : i leave squad and i fck the max of ppl i can, much funnier   ;)

Lilly_Satou

Hardcoded to require 5.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hardcoded to require 5.
please stop trolling on my post, ty.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Hardcoded to require 5.
Any instance/quest can be lowered to 1 person required lmao 
"Hard coded" is just a phrase dev's use when they don't know how to change something or don't want to do something.
Hard coded literally means an element of the game that literally cannot be changed, which are mostly just base systems the game uses 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
"Hard coded" is just a phrase dev's use when they don't know how to change something or don't want to do something.
Hard coded literally means an element of the game that literally cannot be changed, which are mostly just base systems the game uses
wow Domgrath is so smart idol Head GM 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
u r smart

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★