Epic Perfect World

Offline xraduis

Last Edit: Dec 15, 2012, 07:00 pm by xraduis

Tali

So, where's the pics/vids of them actually doing it?

All I can see is 1 person out of range/view and you.  :-[ and a boss.

Nobody can get in trouble over word of mouth, or the entire server would be banned.  ???

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
So apparently Oblivion has decided to tank Alantean every day time it spawns with a barb getting aggro then running across the water. isnt this exploiting a bosses aggro range? and against the rules?

Some might call it good strategy.

Antihero

Given the history with certain members of Oblivion, at least what I've noticed, be glad this is the worst that is done. I doubt this is against the rules anyway, as it's just a short-distance luring. They aren't luring it far away or to a town.

Offline Jynn

Not entirely sure how I feel about that comment, Antihero. xD Though, ex-leader or not, I'll admit there were/maybe still are, some bad eggs in Oblivion. Every faction has their bad eggs.

Screenshot, however, is very invalid. There's no proof of anything whatsoever. Not even a faction name, other than your own. Get closer next time. xD
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2012, 10:34 am by Tyran

Offline xraduis

they pulled it far away fro a reason. Z/\CK tanks them all he does it every day. and that is his alt, but whatever he CSed so he could get away with murder its fine, hes a GM B-Buddy so not a worry.

aeon27

In before this is closed.....

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Clarification of this rule if there is one GM? ( a video of the incident would have been nice )

Tali

This exploit is found everywhere, really. Hell, people couldn't do the Illusion Lord in 3-3 without glitching its aggro.  :-[

Offline Gregory

Two things. First thing, Zack does not = oblivion he is one person doing wat ever he wants. so stfu. two all i see is a boss across water and then an invisible person thats factionless and a Requium player. your *oblivion doin this blah blah* is invald. get better ss.

Tali

First thing, Zack does not = oblivion he is one person doing wat ever he wants.

WOW. Thank you. I've heard people say X FACTION IS KOS BECAUSE 1 PERSON KILLED ME bawwww  :'(
besides, why make an entire faction your enemy  :sad: ;D

Offline Gregory

Oblivion is full of a lot of nice people. hell you ever see PowerVoid/SharpVoid anywhere just say hi and you will get a super HELLO HOW AER CHU WATS UP YO blah blah blah. dun try ruining a faction cause one person wants to kill a boss and gets it. sheat.

Offline Zack

aaa zack is here xD first of all that boss is atlantean lol the whatever u call it glitch or something was a coincidence when someone came and atk the boss and then went away the boss stayed on him till he disappeared from map so i did the same with a char but when i read the rules it said i cant use glitches so i stopped doing it, and to prove it this boss only hurts cuz he puts a curse on me and my weapon has extreme fury that overwrites that curse so im the perfect tanker for this easy boss cheers!

Offline Zack

and as the guy said im not oblivion im the one doing the bosses sometimes i bring my gf or some ppl from the guild, so don't say its oblivion its just me :D

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
besides, why make an entire faction your enemy  :sad: ;D

^ I do this all the time

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!