Epic Perfect World

Heroic Battle

Offline Klee

• hers
  • 엄청 놀라 울 정도로 훌륭해.
  • Characters: Klee
  • Faction: Vehement
So lately Heroic Battle (HB) Event has become a mess for some reason.
Some factored factions w/ factored players were killing its teammates , like WTF ? they're supposed to follow a basic rules ? o.O ( namely Tyrants , Apollumi and some sort of Alamat ) i dont generalize them tho. 
Last night , I asked EvilTouch to spectate the current event , and YES he was there watching Apollumi raging and killing its own teammates. And he just said that Agatio tell them not to interfere with it (HB Event) anymore/now.
So whats the point of digging when ur teammate is killing you ?

Please do something for it , coz HB helps a lot.
I D O N T G I V E A F U C K

Offline Zoey

• Naeem ♡
  • 03 ♡ 26 ♡ 14
  • Characters: Zoey, Blue
  • Faction: Xpendable
It's going to be changed back I believe as the majority doesn't like it, there's nothing a GM can do for you when it's a rule that he can't interfere for now. I suppose there was a lot of complaining before that people didn't feel fairly treated when they were killed by a GM in the event, so this was given a shot, but it doesn't seem to work.
When winter comes…
You’ll hear no lions roar.
No stags grazing the fields.
No roses growing in the meadows.
No snakes in the sand.
The krakens will freeze where they swim.
The flayed men will rot and wither.
No trouts swimming in the river and no falcons flying in the air.
Not even the dragon’s breath will warm you in your halls.
You shall hear only the wolves howl. And then you will know... Winter has come.

Offline «Mitch»

• ★Lorilei#1★
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: Mytheria★AIlevience
  • Faction: 0FkGiven★BloodMoon
So lately Heroic Battle (HB) Event has become a mess for some reason.
Some factored factions w/ factored players were killing its teammates , like WTF ? they're supposed to follow a basic rules ? o.O ( namely Tyrants , Apollumi and some sort of Alamat ) i dont generalize them tho.
Last night , I asked EvilTouch to spectate the current event , and YES he was there watching Apollumi raging and killing its own teammates. And he just said that Agatio tell them not to interfere with it (HB Event) anymore/now.
So whats the point of digging when ur teammate is killing you ?

Please do something for it , coz HB helps a lot.
Is no better when youre digging chest and same idiot wr on same team keeps roaring you for no reason 😂