Epic Perfect World

Re-enable Embracing in Base

Offline DarkestCloud

• :D
  • Characters: DarkestCloud
  • Faction: Knights
Cuz no idea why it was disabled, and makes chi in trials easier to get, plus some of us like carrying our wives :tiger-2:
There are many worlds, But they share the same sky; One Sky, One Destiny

Offline xena01

agreed bring it back please, we neeed it    :normal-46:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
k                   

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Cuz no idea why it was disabled, and makes chi in trials easier to get, plus some of us like carrying our wives :tiger-2:
It is removed because it glitches the female toons that are in embrace while in trials.
I have had this happen to me, everyone got reward, i got the kill even, but no reward because I was in embrace.

Offline DarkestCloud

It is removed because it glitches the female toons that are in embrace while in trials.
I have had this happen to me, everyone got reward, i got the kill even, but no reward because I was in embrace.

Well embracing also fixed the glitch where we get stuck, and everyone knows not to be embraced when getting rewards, stupid reason to disable it

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Well embracing also fixed the glitch where we get stuck, and everyone knows not to be embraced when getting rewards, stupid reason to disable it
Not everyone knows about it sadly, we had some people reporting that and they were not aware you can't embrace during trials so we just made life easier for such players.  :police:

Offline DarkestCloud

Well I mean it's not just during trials, embrace messes up quests, the average player should know that, and learn from their mistakes

kitty stew

Well I mean it's not just during trials, embrace messes up quests, the average player should know that, and learn from their mistakes

good one :tiger-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
+ 1 to this  its common sence not to embrace when getting rewards and when doing quests which have drop rewards

Offline DarkestCloud

Exactly, it's the same reason you don't open the mq reward, sincerity packs, while embraced