Epic Perfect World

Change Guild Trials

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'd like to suggest making Guild Base Trials once a week. 

The two major factions in game always end up doing trials on different days, which means there are 4 days a week dedicated to trials and not PK. We end up PVEing more than we do PVPing. 

Making trials once a week will mean there are only 2-3 days dedicated to PVE (saturday, and/or whichever opposing day guilds decide to do trials).

Having trials twice a week as it is now, makes the PVE stale and over-repetitive. If the reward is a problem, you can always boost reward of the last trial (this way people still have to go through all of them).

tl;dr Too much PVE, not enough PVP -- coming from biggest sz camper in game. Plis nerf.

Give +1/-1 and suggest alternatives if -1. 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I'd like to suggest making Guild Base Trials once a week.

The two major factions in game always end up doing trials on different days, which means there are 4 days a week dedicated to trials and not PK. We end up PVEing more than we do PVPing.

Making trials once a week will mean there are only 2-3 days dedicated to PVE (saturday, and/or whichever opposing day guilds decide to do trials).

Having trials twice a week as it is now, makes the PVE stale and over-repetitive. If the reward is a problem, you can always boost reward of the last trial (this way people still have to go through all of them).

tl;dr Too much PVE, not enough PVP -- coming from biggest sz camper in game. Plis nerf.

Give +1/-1 and suggest alternatives if -1.
even if there werent trials 2 main factions would pk 2-3 times a week max (same amount), cuz i am the LEADER and i decide when and what are we going to do and PKing every day or any more than 2-3 times a week is not in my interest.

Insanity

-1 no one cares

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Of course not, -1

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
nah pk always going to be 3 days a week, no one got time to pk 6/7 days a week trial is something we do when we have nothing to do at no pk days

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
+1 lol all these angry nigguhs

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
+1 lol all these angry nigguhs
angry about what excatly? even if reward is boosted to 270 PE and its once a week there wont be any more pks than it is now; nobody in my guild is going to pk more than 2-3 times a week because any more than that its like a job which is not fun

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
+1 this is good

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
angry about what excatly? even if reward is boosted to 270 PE and its once a week there wont be any more pks than it is now; nobody in my guild is going to pk more than 2-3 times a week because any more than that its like a job which is not fun
so you rather have trials twice a week? and waste more time ? aight men

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Tyrants does trials weds/thurs/maybe monday, Apo does trials friday/satur/maybe monday ( I don't know exactly ofc). PK is stale as fck these days because the server is PVE now. Why not just increase rewards and allow it once a week?