Epic Perfect World

Luck

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
there is some players have luck, im cool with it, but i dont have Luck at all :))))))))))))))))) everyone knows my lagg [i posted SSs] everyone knows my tidal luck [as casanova or looking for god] cuz its imposible they stun skill or debuffs skill dont work on me i swear it :)))))))))))))))))))))))) every stun or debuff from them works on me its ok this days even my skills dont work my occoult [94%~] or HH and shadow teleport dont work or miss or BUG :))))))))))))))))))))) ,now after players tried get int one they armor so be high aps , i tried 2 get int 2:))))))))))))))))))) i wasted 4k ecs on my armor and faild xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but i know some ppl got in 1,2,3 rd recast [they r alot] :)))) why in this game i dont have any luck? :)))))))))))
looking and i made fights 2 day he killed me 4-5 times cuz hes aps and AWSOME TIDAL[u have no idea] and i killed a bit more i want 2 show u guys before he get int,me and him made duels i wont all of them, he said he ll never 1 vs 1 me again cuz of my style[sparking]now cuz of hes aps my spark doesnt means even peace of shet against him, i hope one day i be lucky :)))))))))))))))) i think it becamed dream for me xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ,all those ppl that likes me pray for me. ty.
Elyar
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Robbert

Didn't bother reading what he wrote, that dead brain grammar wouldn't allow me anyway. Anyone in charge with the threads, mind closing this 1?
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2012, 07:10 pm by Robbert

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
There is no reason for closing this one : ))))) i didnt done anythink wrong, if some one do that that means my pure luck : )))))))) and robbert plz if u dont mind dont post in my topic i dont want it tnx man :normal-42:
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Lmao lol
I commend you on actually attempting to write the English language...
I know the burden of having English as a second language.
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
guys Eng is not my lan and i know some eng by this game i dont know grammer,.....etc i even dont talk well in my lan its great u know eng well , plz dont say it again ty , cuz if u do nothink will happen my eng will not improve [i got better thinks 2 do] plus i can say my meaning and thats enough me. if u r saying this i be mad or sad i wont cuz thats how i am i usualy dont be mad cuz of other ppl , i become mad when my luck wants prove hes loyalty on me [ screw me up and he did as always] seccend i be mad cuz of my self like doing somethink wrong ijs ty :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: Tali u r my hero : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Tali

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: Tali u r my hero : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

: ))))))))))))))))))))))))

You give me opportunities to post things I never will again.  ???

Robbert

There is no reason for closing this one : ))))) i didnt done anythink wrong, if some one do that that means my pure luck : )))))))) and robbert plz if u dont mind dont post in my topic i dont want it tnx man :normal-42:
You 2 stupid to breathe, yet I'm forced to reply to you, since that screenshots were made to my dead char, that happened to be 150 for a day at most by that time. I'm not asking the GM to close the thread because of your lack of respect to the English language, even though there should be a rule for that, I'm doing it because the only thing you aim is causing drama. The stupidity that defines you would make me stay away from everything related to you, yet here I am, forced to post this shit. I feel content to mention English is my second language aswell, but I'd be embarrassed  to talk with a grammar like yours. "Somethink I did camed" quoted Poetic < came up in my mind, thought to share it.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
:pig-24:  And these are the times that I am really thankful for my web browser to block uploaded images lol, all I get to see is the negativity and drama ^_^ I am sure though it's not cool to just start posting SS though like that :o I know your pretty Beast Robbert but I also give cred to Ely to still make his English understandable....to a point, more so then others I have talked to, and I totally understand the r8r bad luck, so far all my attempts have been in vain, BUT I shall prevail!! :> (I'll give up if I cant do it in a year xD )  :rolleyes: lol

Anyways I am done here, have fun with the the thread :>

~ <3   

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
U know u can try improve ure english? if u cant with grammar then alteast with typeing the words right, little by little ... or atleast try posting smaller threads so ppls dont get eyez rolled reading...well trying or decipher like a puzzle. Dident say it in a bad way, no1 is perfect but that dosent mean we cant try to be.

Robbert

:pig-24:  And these are the times that I am really thankful for my web browser to block uploaded images lol, all I get to see is the negativity and drama ^_^ I am sure though it's not cool to just start posting SS though like that :o I know your pretty Beast Robbert but I also give cred to Ely to still make his English understandable....to a point, more so then others I have talked to, and I totally understand the r8r bad luck, so far all my attempts have been in vain, BUT I shall prevail!! :> (I'll give up if I cant do it in a year xD )  :rolleyes: lol

Anyways I am done here, have fun with the the thread :>

~ <3   

No love, you got it ALL wrong, he's just PLAIN stupid, there's no middle way, no credit deserved.

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
Well i guess some people are just to full of themselves to realize that this guy has learned the hardest language there is by playing a game... Which i don't know why half of you play anyways if all you have to do is pick on fome poor fellow. All i have to say is if you cant appreciate this then go *** yourself.
                Love, yours truely, Bieme
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Antihero

Well i guess some people are just to full of themselves to realize that this guy has learned the hardest language there is by playing a game... Which i don't know why half of you play anyways if all you have to do is pick on fome poor fellow. All i have to say is if you cant appreciate this then go *** yourself.
                Love, yours truely, Bieme

I like this guy, he's alright.