Epic Perfect World

Weapon Fashion

kitty stew

I say we need a big pink wiggly dildo magic sword/sword Or dildo ea GFX projectiles
someone else was thinking dildos, pretty cool

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think I speak for everyone when I say we need a big pink wiggly dildo magic sword/sword

Or dildo ea GFX projectiles

Incedentially I saw something exactly like this inside Files for 1.5.3 China client, they were a set of weapon fashions that were fluffy sheeps with chibi faces, including daggers (will have to find again)
chill yo this aint no saints row shit, we don't need The Punisher here rofl

kitty stew

chill yo this aint no saints row shit, we don't need The Punisher here rofl
isnt there already a punisher shirt?
Incedentially I saw something exactly like this inside Files for 1.5.3 China client, they were a set of weapon fashions that were fluffy sheeps with chibi faces, including daggers (will have to find again)
You'll be my hero if you can find this, I swear.  :-[
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
Echo probably already has them, or knows about them, or has the 1.5.3 client herself to look for them, they looked like they were weapons based off of those sheep token in Yu Gi Oh actually: 

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Echo probably already has them, or knows about them, or has the 1.5.3 client herself to look for them, they looked like they were weapons based off of those sheep token in Yu Gi Oh actually:

Lies and slander
I didn't find these forever ago but didn't care to show them or anything ;c

But really, Aga is the one that adds stuff, I just send him things I edit or things not normally available by default that I think should be  :police:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion
Lies and slander

But really, Aga is the one that adds stuff, I just send him things I edit or things not normally available by default that I think should be  :police:
OH MY GOD, PLEASE SIR AGATIO.
I will love you forever, can we have the cute sheep??  :(
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • Faction: PalsySqd
told you xD 

there was also Kitchen Tools like forks and knives and spoons and like shrimp daggers or some shit too I cant remember

Offline PupsLove

• Characters: AkenoH
  • Faction: Amatsu
Nice sig
Rias  :normal-26: :normal-26:
Thank You. Just saying though, I mean we have so much sleep wear like clothing now. Some pillows (+1 to the Epic Pillow Fight btw) teddy bears, and dolls would be amazing.. Kinda complete the whole thing. 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lies and slander

I'm all about that ram life son. Need this in my life. Please add AGA and give my girl her name >Galaxy< ty ty. Also can we get the BANANA PLEASE. And recolored Devil's Inferno (purple and blue  :police:)

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
all in favor of a favor for a favor

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing