Epic Perfect World

Drip - Apollumi vs Server DT

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Ayee. Nice video bro! My lil sis was vibing to your song choices lol.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Holy shyt this DT lmaoo
Nice one Gerald Oop Meant Cynix xd
Gracias fellow black player  :normal-25:

Good video Cynix.
Thank you! 

Ayee. Nice video bro! My lil sis was vibing to your song choices lol.

Thanks fren.  81 hp makes all the difference  :normal-3:

You guys lost lmao. Blame fake alliances all you want.
It's arguably a bit too obvious to call the alliances fake, but aye whatever it takes  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
1:47 - Dead to skilsend bot  :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You guys lost lmao. Blame fake alliances all you want.
blame fake ally
but u pay them to do it even o.o

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
Send 2 necks to Evol if you want us to backstab Tyrants  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
wtf appoluni lose again? Guys for pk backstab it is 10k for leader and marshal 3k, executor 2k director 8k if u want full squad it is discount 15k ec total text me the mercaneries leader

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
wtf appoluni lose again? Guys for pk backstab it is 10k for leader and marshal 3k, executor 2k director 8k if u want full squad it is discount 15k ec total text me the mercaneries leader
We make you win pk !!!

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
 :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: W I P E  O U T inside DT. lmao.
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

• : D
Really good video, was fun af   :normal-25:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I think this is a really good deal. Exeprienced in backstabbing, cheap, reliable. 100% guarantee win or money back

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
We will make you win pk!
Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:24 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Wasn't there for full DT to carry omg

reminds me of when I was getting paid (DT necks) to join OC and carry them to victory ROFL

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive

LOOOOL u are faken noob
ot: easy dt guys 0 death
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
1:47 - Dead to skilsend bot  :police:
Yes. Full to dead with full hp from 2 hits on dmg log. Nothing to see here folks  :police:
Really good video, was fun af   :normal-25:

Thanks fren.
I'm basically 40