Epic Perfect World

1 side GM ?

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
why does GMs remove my topic on Media "" who is Insanuty""  while DiaB apoloumi member can post ""who is Itachi"" and ""who is Cleaver "" threads ?? may someone answer ? doubt Agatio will even approve this thread just shows how 1 sided he is

Agatio = Insanity ALT

anyways
nice pic what's that Anime name ??   seen that pic before but i forgot what anime is that bro ? also why all noneFactors who AFK edate on skype come comment on here? ?

Edit : i Thank Mr. Agatio for his explanation  i really got convinced and i shouldn't start some drama for no reason thank you man for your reply that made my day - no wonder you are a great man
Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:13 am by Ti amo

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
all were removed

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
all were removed
man i know all were removed but only after i mentioned i do as the other note the other posts stayed for 2 days and more and they was only removed after i did the same shows how is this Faction Favourism . all were removed after i said Diab did the same lol 
in other words if i didn't make that thread Diab posts would stay there forever 
also these threads only a pic of a player dead so what's wrong with it ???

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
all were removed
No Cookie for YOU ! Boooooom

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
when u retards gonna quite being emo at pixel games
jesus this is not ur real life its just a game u supposed to enjoy not to cry and tear up your emotions over useless stuff
and how can pixel people hurt ur feelings oh my god i wish i had a nuclear pixel bomb i do wipe all emo people

Offline Jade Huré

• Characters: Sweetd
  • Faction: Factionless
I loved you at your worst, and you were always at your worst. Nothing could stop me. Not even you

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
man i know all were removed but only after i mentioned i do as the other note the other posts stayed for 2 days and more and they was only removed after i did the same shows how is this Faction Favourism . all were removed after i said Diab did the same lol
in other words if i didn't make that thread Diab posts would stay there forever
also these threads only a pic of a player dead so what's wrong with it ???
should have reported them. I didn't open them until few hours ago.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Wasn't your other forum account banned? 

Forum Rule #5 

5. Making new forum accounts to escape the punishments is not tolerated and will end up with at least 2x higher penalty for each such offense. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
Wasn't your other forum account banned?

Forum Rule #5

5. Making new forum accounts to escape the punishments is not tolerated and will end up with at least 2x higher penalty for each such offense.
man shut up or i will marry Kitten why do i have 90% warning lvl ?? im not terrorist like that AHED  who want to bomb us wit nuclear Bomb check his comment LOL

what is your point anyways cute lil boy ?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
man shut up or i will marry Kitten why do i have 90% warning lvl ?? im not terrorist like that AHED  who want to bomb us wit nuclear Bomb check his comment LOL

That you broke rules and chill out that my wife rejected you  :rolleyes:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran

As if I would ever marry your nasty ass.  :rolleyes:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
They weren't remove at his first post because it was his first. Everyone has the right to post one thread even if it sounds stupid to many people , but he kept on doing them which is retarded so he got reported. 
One question , if you know what he did is stupid and retarded why would you do the same as him ?