Epic Perfect World

Ascended Dragon Cape / EP

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
You're saving nothing, I can talk for myself :) I don't think ep def are that bad with the skill kit that we've got.
Lawl, I do that already. Who doesn't anyway ?!

Ty for seeing my point there, :)

Anyway, I guess the vit req + ct would be too much indeed.
Notice the Apo skype sig. :-X
❤️

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
fam +1 defense levels I want to use cape while fighting mgs and not die
-1 still be it ct or def dude.

If some eps really wants ct, they could just keep pe's and tryhard for 2x ct wrist, 3x ct pants and such which is not impossible nowadays... I'm saying that but remember i do not own any of these yet. : )

Lilly_Satou

no classes would even benefit from MORE chan; if you wanted chan you wouldn't be using r8 wep in teh first place. -1

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
-1 still be it ct or def dude.

If some eps really wants ct, they could just keep pe's and tryhard for 2x ct wrist, 3x ct pants and such which is not impossible nowadays... I'm saying that but remember i do not own any of these yet. : )
Farming my life for the double ct wrist xD
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
Notice the Apo skype sig. :-X
I'm not surprised  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

darkfe321

ya boost ep, their def is laughable

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I'm not surprised  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Remember that all of us got different opinions, and its not because you 2 or anyone else are from tyrants that someone from apollumi would be against it even so i really do think what have been suggested on this thread is really unnecessary seeing eps with 2x ct wrists, 3x ct pants or even boots(Not gonna comment about def lvls on it)...

Soon enough you'll see retards healing in def gear and tanking whole faction.

Just making it clear so you 2 dont think your faction is that important of a "skype sig" on any thread.

Farming my life for the double ct wrist xD
Yup, same thing here...

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Kera only knows knockdown now talking like master of knowledge >Soochi< !!!! Go forum sz (kareems mothers arms) before I SOG again.  :normal-33: :normal-33:
lmfaoo shut up you  >:( >:( >:( >:(
You only want this so badly because you're a wb, so you can just go 700 vit rest into str and still hit twice as hard as seeker/sin. : /
nigguh always knows whats up !!!
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
Remember that all of us got different opinions, and its not because you 2 or anyone else are from tyrants that someone from apollumi would be against it even
I think that if I was your friend and from Apollumi, things would have been different but that's a different story and tbh idc. 
Ariana has tried to get my point. All you guys did is throwing it with "not necessary", "ep are fine". Yes they are fine now, I'm talking about later when there will be even more players with maxed weapons and op capes.

i really do think what have been suggested on this thread is really unnecessary seeing eps with 2x ct wrists, 3x ct pants or even boots(Not gonna comment about def lvls on it)...
Going for pure ct build is an option but it's suicide. No need to explain the reasons.

Sins got +5atk lvl from set and +1to6 atk level from cape, and we got 50mag point more (and yet only benefits you if you play with def cape). 
Soon nerf sin threads ...

It was just a suggestion about the considerable boost from the cape that doesn't benefit ep. 
Going x3 phy def bonus is an option yet completely worthless considering the ammount of ec you would need to get that and for the buff that it gives.
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
All you guys did is throwing it with "not necessary", "ep are fine". Yes they are fine now, I'm talking about later when there will be even more players with maxed weapons and op capes.
I want buff for eas even though they're fine now, think about 5 years from now when everyone max super gear! buff me quick 10 atk lvls at least

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Boost support cape or boost Pdef (preferably both :police:) #setmypeoplefree
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

&&&&&&&&&&
and to everyone else in this thread 
SET.US.FREE!

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
EPs are fine as they are. They're not meant to be unkillable and their -ct it already good, even with a def cape on. Their -ct and Def levels are in a good place right now, no need to change that. Their pdef is fine too. Psychic has 11k pdef (and white yes, but with debuff you're like at 6k pdef..) and they still work fine vs sins in full magic builds. If pdef is that big of an issue to you, go sage and spam plume shell + pdef buff on yourself and in magic builds you'll have 20k+ with 85% reduction. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
notice how you stupid but its understandable since you come from Tyrants, wanting ct buff on a cape that is meant specifically to trade chaneling for defense capabilities proves that your head is so stuck up your ass supporting w/e shit idea your guild makes, that at the first sign of disagreeing attitude you blame it on "Skype" sig, because god forbid someone actually has their own opinion not just sheep mentality like your faction xDDDDDDDD
btw -1 learn to play lmfao
i feel like i'm dead