Epic Perfect World

Ascended Dragon Cape / EP

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
dude i jsut rolled 6 chan i was missing stfu i will go insane if we get it on cape now  :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-7: :normal-6: :normal-6: :normal-7: :normal-6: :normal-7: :normal-6: :normal-6: :normal-6:
lmfao don't worry am trying to get you defense levels instead
I mean, he clearly said this suggestion was, basically, based off this own personal use of ct, but as Haylee stated, EPs could use a boost of physical defense, not defense levels.

nah give defense levels more viable give +5 defense levels you can engrave to get more pdef on it after
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Sorry but i dont think that this is necessary.

Just get 3x mag(More heals) and you should do gr8.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Eps are perfectly fine :)
I heard you got 4def weapon in 10PE Alexa , its true?  :( Cristina lying to me right?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Sorry but i dont think that this is necessary.

Just get 3x mag(More heals) and you should do gr8.

fam +1 defense levels I want to use cape while fighting mgs and not die

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
your suggestion is flawed am saving your butt. You're an ep who would rather ct instead of more defense levels on that cape. This means that your defense is just fine and you're just missleading people into having more ct for easier gameplay, eps ct is already fine. Their defense? Is garbage they could use more defense levels on that cape and as I said u can engrave it for 3x pdef for more pdef
You're saving nothing, I can talk for myself :) I don't think ep def are that bad with the skill kit that we've got.

no tbh i find ep tanky as it is
and chan isnt a problem either (use sage buff  that gives ct on yourself  and you will see theres no problem at all)  since i have 99 ct like that and still go with vit build
Lawl, I do that already. Who doesn't anyway ?!

I mean, he clearly said this suggestion was, basically, based off this own personal use of ct, but as Haylee stated, EPs could use a boost of physical defense, not defense levels.

Ty for seeing my point there, :)

Anyway, I guess the vit req + ct would be too much indeed.
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
You're saving nothing, I can talk for myself :) I don't think ep def are that bad with the skill kit that we've got.
Lawl, I do that already. Who doesn't anyway ?!

Ty for seeing my point there, :)
then you fcked up somewhere or you are just bad 

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy

eks d
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★

eks d
you done ***ed up nigguh +1 defense levels to the cape.

ecsssssss deeeeeeeeeee fam why so mean

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Kera only knows knockdown now talking like master of knowledge >Soochi< !!!! Go forum sz (kareems mothers arms) before I SOG again.  :normal-33: :normal-33:

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
you done ***ed up nigguh +1 defense levels to the cape.ecsssssss deeeeeeeeeee fam why so mean
You only want this so badly because you're a wb, so you can just go 700 vit rest into str and still hit twice as hard as seeker/sin. : / 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes. Bc i love eps.

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
you done ***ed up nigguh +1 defense levels to the cape.ecsssssss deeeeeeeeeee fam why so mean

I'm really bad I know, wonder how bad they rest are then. Kappa :^)
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Many people misunderstood him I guess. He's talking about getting more -ct not defense levels. I like Haylee's idea too though and +1 to this one

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth