Epic Perfect World

"Best" Idea ever for xmas-new year

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I just got the "best" idea ever for something to ahve over xmas.. but way to late to think of it now.. don't think u would get time to get it to work 100%.. or maybe u would... A  cave for single player that has a timer on 1 minute.. and Lots and lots of snowmans in it. that drops random materials like the bosses in your events drops.. 1 time every day and u can go nuts and try to get so much as possible.  the snowmans should not be one hit tho. or they should attack a lot back so people can't make fake and noob accounts to abuse it.  and when 1 minute is over you get teleported out from there xD and then u have to wait a day to do it again. like all other quests. I think it should cost like 20 Mill to get inside as well. now then people would deffo not make 123123 chars just to go inside.   ??? 

So

Single player Cave with lots of snowmans.
Drops the same as event bosses does.
You've one minute on you.
one time each day from the 24th to 31 or maybe less days I don't know :|
Pay 20 Mill to get inside so it's not all free.
make level 145+ to get inside. or maybe not a lvl limit..
Give the snow mans a bit of HP.
Don't make them stand right next to each other so an aoe can kill more at same time.

and yeah. can't figure out more atm  :-\

side note.. i figure this out while i was in GV under like 2 minutes so it's not 100% and days and hours of thinking of it
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2012, 01:59 pm by Daystalk

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Aw, doesn't sound bad. Would probably be a bit hard for Aga and the Gm's to do though since it's so close to that date. I wouldn't mind seeing it happen though. :3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
it would be actually fun, unfortanly we would have not time for it anymore.

Would need to be created, and patched.

And tested.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It is a great idea, too bad there is not enough time to create it.
Hopefully something else is planned for us tho.

Offline firestorm01

would be a cute draw but paying that much is dumber then 3 mill for opening lunar lmao less would do it if it costs

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
But wont be that good too if they drop so many things like event bosses, will be busy with picking drops and less killing mobs ;o just my mind~
or may a quest where u get a fixed amount of items when killing a special amount of snowmen~
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
But wont be that good too if they drop so many things like event bosses, will be busy with picking drops and less killing mobs

That's the whole point.

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
But wont be that good too if they drop so many things like event bosses, will be busy with picking drops and less killing mobs ;o just my mind~

LOL ... reminds me of the story about the two children ...

First child was put in a room full of new toys. Five minutes later he was found crying, and when asked why, he responded: "In a while these toys will be broken and old."

Second child was put in a room full of horse manure. Five minutes later he was found happily digging through the horse dung. When asked why, he said, "With all this horse sh!t there's gotta be a little pony in here somewhere."

Moral: some folks are predestined to look for the downside, others will always be pleased with the presumed benefits.
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2012, 06:42 pm by Solitaira

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Just make it level 145+ only, to prevent 'noob account farming'.
20 million coins to get a load of loot that's worth way more than that? Scrap the fee all together, pointless. Maybe make a timed item to give access to this cave for completing Bounty Hunter? Would also saying the 'noob account farming'.
Also, make them one hit kills, and make them only drop a few of the items you'd get from a normal Worldboss kill, maybe 1-2 random items per kill. Spread them apart, so they can't be easily AoE'd.

And this idea could be implied, without seasonal relation, and just as another Daily quest.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
+1          

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
sounds good ++ if possible who knows
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
or may a quest where u get a fixed amount of items when killing a special amount of snowmen~

could make it so you don't get ported out but the mobs disappear after 1 min so you can pick up drops after they're gone

I forget how long the timer is for dropped items before they disappear

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
That's awesome ... +1 :) gratz on the idea , i reaIIy want something new to happen on x-mas to make us excited, pretty sure i was not the onIy one who got dissapointed and sad about Iast year x-mas patch , it feIt exactIy Iike the same oId one , the quests , etc. Even tho i enjoy doing them aIot, but something new and funny to do must happen. And if so , you and we have to think about some ideas Iike this ones this guy/girI just said , Iike 2-3 months before x-mas.. 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
how does some1 even come across 4 year old threads I wonder...