Epic Perfect World

Daggers gone from weapon skins?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
So after the patch the daggers left the "Shop" tab, so they can't be previewed? 

Shop

Event

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Not sure if it could be an issue with the older UI you look to be using, but the 'Daggers' tab is still available in the 'Shop' tab for default UI.

01.01.2016.♥

Lilly_Satou

Switch from the Emerald UI (0) to default (1). Not a bug, but space limitations from old 1.3 client.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Switch from the Emerald UI (0) to default (1). Not a bug, but space limitations from old 1.3 client.

Not sure if it could be an issue with the older UI you look to be using, but the 'Daggers' tab is still available in the 'Shop' tab for default UI.

It was all there pre-patch and it has happened to a few of my friends who have the default UI. 

Lilly_Satou

It was all there pre-patch and it has happened to a few of my friends who have the default UI.
Well, it's there for me - are you using ANY custom bits in your UI? It has to be completely stock (reinstall required if you're using non-stock UI)

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Well, it's there for me - are you using ANY custom bits in your UI? It has to be completely stock (reinstall required if you're using non-stock UI)
It's very custom :rolleyes: not a big deal i guess, thanks for the replies. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
It's very custom :rolleyes: not a big deal i guess, thanks for the replies.
I'll look through files and see about adding the tab back to interfaces for a default Russian UI (when I'm not feeling lazy).

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Boom, done.

Will upload files when I get the chance.

Lilly_Satou

You don't get to (any custom UI breaks multiple checksums which forces a reinstall of entire client.)