Epic Perfect World

cubi

any chance you can make cubi a hourly thing as some of us have partners that live with us so we cant both vote at same time so we cant get cubi like every one else would be realy greatful thanks m8

iDistance

If you do hourly. A lot of people will have a lot of gold. Then everyone can get the best armour and stuff. Then the game isn´t fun anymore..

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
So much expectation and no thinking.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

iDistance

So much expectation and no thinking.
?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
If you do hourly. A lot of people will have a lot of gold. Then everyone can get the best armour and stuff. Then the game isn´t fun anymore..
I agree, there is two vote pages so it's not like you have to wait those 6 hours. Just take turns with those two votes, you'll be able to save up gold either way.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

iDistance

I agree, there is two vote pages so it's not like you have to wait those 6 hours. Just take turns with those two votes, you'll be able to save up gold either way.
So here´s your answer haha.

Tali

When you first begin, you'll feel like voting is a necessity. However, by endgame, it's a luxury. God knows I only vote for my precious teleacoustic allowance now.  :-[

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

+1

+2

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline necroangel

Plausibly add some worth wile new Items that will make voting more worth it like maybe some custom stuff

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
yeah, all you can do is take turns for each 2 votes....hourly votes would abuse the cubi system and everyone would have so much gold ingame there is no more effort to get stuff
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline firestorm01

epic has already lost it's funness lmao what's gold have to do with it  :P :D

Offline firestorm01

all i do is vote and post of forum game already boring ...no friends tends to do that to any game
easyer said than done when other person wants to vote all the time so you have to do with out

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
easyer said than done because I am lazy and don't want to work for my stuff and want the entire server to change to cater to me
Fixed.

Voting every six hours is better, it makes people actually work for their stuff, it feels rewarding when you work to get something.

Next time you go to a God's Giving npc check and see if they sell a common sense skillbook.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2013, 01:31 pm by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.
Fixed.

Voting every six hours is better, it makes people actually work for their stuff, it feels rewarding when you work to get something.

Next time you go to a God's Giving npc check and see if they sell a common sense skillbook.

dude you will actualy find out i do work for my stuff if you know my main char its darkcobra as im in gv nearly all day every day so your wrong there and 2 wasong i cant solo and ppl dont seam to want to do or help people in there