Epic Perfect World

Offline Chire

I just feel sorry for the ppl who are afraid that that day will come for real. Massive suicides will happen on that day, and its all one bitches fault - the one who let that stupid info out. I wonder how he sleeps at night.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
eh.. the day will still come? it won't be 20/12 and then 22/12. 21th will still be there?
and if people are dumb to take suicide for something like this.. well naa.. It's them having problems and not the people who say this is the last day.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
One word: Emos.

Oh and there was another prediction that it was gonna happen on the 7th, 12/12. Guess I survived that. (It was issued by a prime minister lolololol)
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2012, 07:14 pm by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Chire

eh.. the day will still come? it won't be 20/12 and then 22/12. 21th will still be there?
and if people are dumb to take suicide for something like this.. well naa.. It's them having problems and not the people who say this is the last day.

The ones who wanna kill themself are mostly kids who are 10-11+ yrs old, and I dont rly wish anyone to end up like that cause of some idiot who wanted money and control over population. Cause of his greed ppl will kill themself on 21st.. So yeah, who ever did this - congrats you just became a mass murderer...
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline RaveGirl

• Hate me?! Get in line with the other bitches! :D
Yea...no. Im a scientific person. No religion for me. Seeing it totally scientifically there is no evidence to support this. As for the Mayan calendar ending....well they DID mysteriously disappear. who's to say they finished the calendar at all or that it just stopped bc they were gone? or who's to say the calendar writer didn't die or something? lol the world is NOT ending. even religiously. Christianity doesn't support it either. not all the signs have been given.
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
Margarita - 150 Demon Wiz
DontTouch - 150 Demon Mystic
PurpleTide - 150 Demon Psychic
NurseLyn - 148 Sage Cleric
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
HaHaDead - 145 Demon Archer
Asthenia - 145 Sage Seeker
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Every critic and their mother have already commented on this shit. It's not happening, no one normal could believe this. Only sick morons and people who want the world to end would believe this. So, no, I don't believe it. Christianity doesn't support it, Science (If you can call Evolution science, yeah, that kind of science) doesn't support it. So theres not really much proof. Their civilization, died before they could even write more useless dates. I remember, before, the world was gonna end 2 years ago. GG Idiots.

Tali

Every critic and their mother have already commented on this shit. It's not happening, no one normal could believe this. Only sick morons and people who want the world to end would believe this. So, no, I don't believe it. Christianity doesn't support it, Science (If you can call Evolution science, yeah, that kind of science) doesn't support it. So theres not really much proof. Their civilization, died before they could even write more useless dates. I remember, before, the world was gonna end 2 years ago. GG Idiots.

Don't forget Y2k!

lol i got a good laugh out of that

dorothyerika

Nasa denied that fact and they did not predict the 3 day black out either.The Mayan calender ends on Dec.21st because they had no more dates.So they started it over.It's just a scam to get more people to spend spend spend.Why not look at the facts and see that their WRONG Q - Q

Tali

I'm pretty sure only extremists believe this shit anymore, anyway.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
im pretty sure that the world will not end on December 21.. rather all this talk about the mayan calendar will stop LOL  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
The only thing that will end on that day is the rumour. And my beer.

Tali

The only thing that will end on that day is the rumour. And my beer.

May we have a moment of silence for the alcoholic beverages of the world that will be consumed during 21/12/2012.