Epic Perfect World

Shrine Bots

Offline SaharaRay

PV gets boring pretty fast, and we who don't like the pk-fest at Nightscream enjoy a few minutes (or hours) farming experience, coin and epic coin at the Shrine of the Ancestors.  The problem is, that area is infested with bots.  GMs are quick to act when they catch them.  (I LOVE that we have active GMS!!)  

My question is What can we, as a community of players, do about these guys?  They can't be pk'd, as they're all blue named.  If it becomes a force pk area, then it's useless as an experience area.  They can be 'led' into terrain, but they don't stay stuck long.  

So what can we do?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
nothing, just pm a gm about it when you notice one

kitty stew

nothing

I reported the bots regularly, posted numerous videos proving they were botting (mostly the same names day in and out), they would be banned repeatedly for a short period but in the end they always came back

just find another way to get ec and leave ancestors to bots, it's pretty clear they are extremely low priority, if any at all

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Probably the same thing that happened to scripting I guess. Gonna be allowed, and then wait for someone to post a bot dl link in the forums

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Disable blue name for epic luls
Why do we have blue name anyways, leveling to 150 is easy. Gearing is the most streamlined its been since I installed epic. Chest event is in the arena, so blue name is meaningless. NS is PK mode.

What is the actual reason for blue name I wonder. <__<

Seems like the only ones using blue names are the ones just abusing it.
(Drop stealing monkeys, bots, people setting up AOE on quest mobs to kill them as soon as they respawn.)
Who are the people that bluename is helping?  :-X

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
OMG YES LMAE

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
+1

Carebear server

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
YES, remove some safe zones too, make it dangerous  :police:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
make a psy... get spirit phalanx... stun them
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why do we have blue name anyways, leveling to 150 is easy. Gearing is the most streamlined its been since I installed epic. Chest event is in the arena, so blue name is meaningless. NS is PK mode.

What is the actual reason for blue name I wonder. <__<

Seems like the only ones using blue names are the ones just abusing it.
(Drop stealing monkeys, bots, people setting up AOE on quest mobs to kill them as soon as they respawn.)
Who are the people that bluename is helping?  :-X
they aren't the only ones using blue name, so dont *** it up for actual new players tyvm, most of you use sls to level ur chars(not saying you specifically you) to 150, leveling is easy(5k) ec.
I have actually pved all my 150 characters, the shortest one was my barb which took  a couple days, maybe 2 when i started seriously running pv back and forth, but i played the game for a about 6months before i started leveling all the chars i made to level 150, because pv was fkin boring.
IF agatio can't find a way to stop the bots, you can't stop the bots. You can't just assume everyone in blue name is using a bot and forcing them to pk everytime they leave the SZ or try to do events like celestial tigers,world bosses, anything not involving town.

jopaer/Mercenary

kitty stew

they aren't the only ones using blue name, so dont *** it up for actual new players tyvm, most of you use sls to level ur chars(not saying you specifically you) to 150, leveling is easy(5k) ec. I have actually pved all my 150 characters, the shortest one was my barb which took a couple days, maybe 2 when i started seriously running pv back and forth, but i played the game for a about 6months before i started leveling all the chars i made to level 150, because pv was fkin boring. IF agatio can't find a way to stop the bots, you can't stop the bots. You can't just assume everyone in blue name is using a bot and forcing them to pk everytime they leave the SZ or try to do events like celestial tigers,world bosses, anything not involving town.
you can do tigers from town

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
they aren't the only ones using blue name, so dont *** it up for actual new players tyvm, most of you use sls to level ur chars(not saying you specifically you) to 150, leveling is easy(5k) ec.
I have actually pved all my 150 characters, the shortest one was my barb which took  a couple days, maybe 2 when i started seriously running pv back and forth, but i played the game for a about 6months before i started leveling all the chars i made to level 150, because pv was fkin boring.
IF agatio can't find a way to stop the bots, you can't stop the bots. You can't just assume everyone in blue name is using a bot and forcing them to pk everytime they leave the SZ or try to do events like celestial tigers,world bosses, anything not involving town.
you haven't played any strictly pk servers have you then where its forced pk ._.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
you can do tigers from town
you can't attack mobs from town, you can't attack boss from town
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will be paying more attention to them from now, sorry for the trouble.