• I mean, boom!
We need slavefarming pinoys back men.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
3 pages= win i say we do something about this but tomorrow for now im going to bed peace
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
We need slavefarming pinoys back men.

Why bring our race into the Conversation when it's not necessary? And for your information we were never anyone's slave. I hope i misinterpreted what you said as a slur but please be careful with what you say.
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2012, 03:29 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline xdnoypidx

what if the gms increase the prize of ec on BHs. for example instead of 10 ec they change it to 25 ec or something. or they could increase the drop rate of ec on mobs like +1-5% is enough. i know its not that much but i think it will help.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
what if the gms increase the prize of ec on BHs. for example instead of 10 ec they change it to 25 ec or something. or they could increase the drop rate of ec on mobs like +1-5% is enough. i know its not that much but i think it will help.

+1
RETIRED BARB

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Is it just me or have people also forgotten about the Divine quests? That's a huge part even though some days your lucky and some days your not. can easily get 150 ec from doing divines on a lucky day on just one character.

I am sure there is also gonna be some new places to get EC, they are working on instances for us, just aren't here yet. :> I know we are all biting at the bit for some new refreshing things to do, just gotta hold out a little longer I believe.

~Anyways Love you all ^_^ 
8)

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Antihero

So you want to make things twice as easy? Here's the problem with this:

- Epic Coins are a lot easier to obtain (which in itself doesn't seem so bad).
- Players will be finished farming EC for their own purposes in a fraction of the time.
- Players have no use for EC except profit market becomes flooded with EC, thus reducing their value.
- The cycle continues.

Altering EC would inevitably affect the other currencies and gear-crafting materials, forcing Agatio to constantly raise the gear and level ceiling. I realize that it's going to happen anyway, but I see no reason to speed up the process.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Is it just me or have people also forgotten about the Divine quests? That's a huge part even though some days your lucky and some days your not. can easily get 150 ec from doing divines on a lucky day on just one character.

I am sure there is also gonna be some new places to get EC, they are working on instances for us, just aren't here yet. :> I know we are all biting at the bit for some new refreshing things to do, just gotta hold out a little longer I believe.

~Anyways Love you all ^_^ 
8)

+1

yea divine quests are nice. looking forward to the new stuff...  :P
RETIRED BARB

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Why bring our race into the Conversation when it's not necessary? And for your information we were never anyone's slave. I hope i misinterpreted what you said as a slur but please be careful with what you say.

It's a joke. You can't be serious on such a hapless topic like this.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
When I joined the server EC WERE 4-5 mil each in the shops, then due to a rollback and some over-hosting of events, the price of EC dropped to a mil because of a serious lack of demand...

I don't particularly see it as a bad thing that the economy is getting back to normal. There are plenty of ways to farm EC or money to buy EC. Not to say that there shouldn't be another way, but it's not terribly difficult now. Maybe people are just unaware, or lazy, I'm not sure.

1. BH/Divine Order quests
2. Shrine of the Ancestors
3. Nightscream
4. Automated server events(Tiger event, Dragon Temple, City of Abominations, PK Tournament on Thursday, Theatre of Blood)
5. GV
6. Trials
7. GM hosted events

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
6. Trials

No-one even mentioned trials in a single post in this thread, yet they're the best way to gain ec. Pretty much any class can solo trials 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9. For trials 2 and 4 You'll just need two players and although ec profit at beginning sucks, You'll get 720 (+180 if you're lucky) ec per trial from trial 5 onwards. I know it can only be done three times a week, but you can always create an alt guild and duo trials with a friend (Establishing base does not cost that much at all).

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
I don't remember giving yo u permission to spread the knowledge I gave you Elly :P

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I don't remember giving yo u permission to spread the knowledge I gave you Elly :P

Oh no

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language