Epic Perfect World

Question. Please C:

Offline xx_Wrath

Hello. I have a question. This may sound ridiculous to someone who's played for years. But. I have only recently become acquainted with the game again. After a few years of having not much of good computer to download the game. You see. I'm level 111. I have skills. They have been working for the most part. But. You see recently they have gone 'blank'. It keeps telling me 'Invalid skill/Unable to use'. Every time I click them on my hot keys. I haven't been able to use them for several days. Is there any particular reason for this? Have I done something wrong? Or is there a certain thing I have to do? I would really appreciate some input. Please and thank you! :3

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Could be the wrong weapon, lack of chi, lack of mp, or wrong medium (water/ground/air)

Offline xx_Wrath

Finally~ Thank you for being so kind. As to give me some input. Ah I see owo It's strange. I tried clicking the attack. It did say wrong weapon. Briefly when I switched the weapon. It worked. But on another created I created on the same account. When I did the same thing. It stayed blank even when I did switch weapons. Now. With lack of chi or mp. Or any of the sort, Would you recommend, I go about the quests and slaying creatures for it to boost up to see if it works?

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Finally~ Thank you for being so kind. As to give me some input. Ah I see owo It's strange. I tried clicking the attack. It did say wrong weapon. Briefly when I switched the weapon. It worked. But on another created I created on the same account. When I did the same thing. It stayed blank even when I did switch weapons. Now. With lack of chi or mp. Or any of the sort, Would you recommend, I go about the quests and slaying creatures for it to boost up to see if it works?
are you sure its not just the trainer tips or whatever bless box that you get when make your toon? cause that expires after 2Hrs I believe

Lilly_Satou

Redownload our client, sounds like you're using other pserver client/s and/or official 1.5.2 which are no longer supported.
Manually patching any other client (even 1.5.1 private server or official server client) will break your game.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download

Offline xx_Wrath

I don't believe I had one of those bless boxes. But, if I did. Would it still have made all the attacks sort of just stop working all together? Cause I had them before it. But I am pretty sure I haven't used a blessed box to my knowledge.  It happens on my characters. But mostly the Seeker class. It just won't work at all. Unfortunately.  And thank you. I may try to re download it. I am hoping it works. Because I am a little confused. I like this game. I just think it hates me sometimes xD Thank all of you for your help! I'm gonna try some of these things to see if it works. ;w;