Epic Perfect World

Ruthless vs AE

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Funny. I don't even understand how did they lost with atleast 5 more people than you when they have Fearless and some OC by their side.. obviously they don't dare to talk , that's why Tyroth tries to make no sense jokes in a pk video where he lost , anyway , use your own words man. You are the ones that needs to pratice random pks / mass pks not others as you see LOL. :normal-19: :normal-43:

Offline elvrion

• Characters: Elvrion
  • Faction: Enelysion
Nice video although didnt watch :p
all  I just logged in forum is to say that
my B0s$ Yuiri strike again

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
just buy them u rich fker :normal-2: or only know spend ec on ui's :normal-8:
Only ui's bruh  :normal-2:

Zain

Only ui's bruh  :normal-2:
talk to tros make him sell me for half price :normal-8:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Just a little tip man, try turn your gamma down video seems way too dark, and instead of having full models try simple but with max graphics, just think video would look much cleaner 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Just a little tip man, try turn your gamma down video seems way too dark, and instead of having full models try simple but with max graphics, just think video would look much cleaner
That dark is from Sony , idk , ill try something different , and I was lagging but not cus of max graphics , too many scripters were there 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
That dark is from Sony , idk , ill try something different , and I was lagging but not cus of max graphics , too many scripters were there
go simple models and try reset sony vegas:

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
haha awesome chat bruno sprekken engrish

The tryhard is real. Trying to make fun of something that makes no sense... the obsession is real. I don't even see Captain anywhere in that video but ok kid.

OT: Nice video Alex, easy pk, delusional players are still delusional, their idea of pk still is 'OMG GUYS ATTACK THEM! WE DIEDED??OMG GO CALL UR FRENS AND FAMS TELL THEM TO LOG QUICKER!!!!!!!!'

Well played team. I forgot what music was on, if it was the one I gave you, was good bro, if not... don't ask me again.....

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
The tryhard is real. Trying to make fun of something that makes no sense... the obsession is real. I don't even see Captain anywhere in that video but ok kid.

OT: Nice video Alex, easy pk, delusional players are still delusional, their idea of pk still is 'OMG GUYS ATTACK THEM! WE DIEDED??OMG GO CALL UR FRENS AND FAMS TELL THEM TO LOG QUICKER!!!!!!!!'

Well played team. I forgot what music was on, if it was the one I gave you, was good bro, if not... don't ask me again.....
LOL agreed bro , and no it wasnt the music you gave me!!! fuken n00b >w< 

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video and music, enjoyed watching it! :tiger-19:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran

here you got captain ( Arsalan ) dont try to hide yourself buddy 
Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 06:48 pm by Tyroth

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one

here you got captain ( Arsalan ) dont try to hide yourself buddy

That vid has nothing to with what he said...stop posting nonsense e.e

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
That vid has nothing to with what he said...stop posting nonsense e.e
you don't even know what's going on and it did he whas clearly hiding that he whas not in that pk well gg sorry that i know hes main :/ 

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
you don't even know what's going on and it did he whas clearly hiding that he whas not in that pk well gg sorry that i know hes main :/
The 1vs1 vs erecho still has nothing to do with him hiding anything

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
The 1vs1 vs erecho still has nothing to do with him hiding anything
dude he just said he whas not in that pk read hes chat / i know is bruno / everyone in the post erecho vs arsalan aka atisa that hes bruno so i just left that vid here so everyone knows he whas there and that he whas wrong about not bieing in the pk i cant explain this better xD  :normal-47: