Epic Perfect World

Im back to show u babies how my skillsender works

Offline clirous

• Characters: Clizzle
  • Faction: ★Heaven★
first, thank you all for spending time on my napoleon video to find out my skillsender moment :( damn, busted.
almost quitted and now im so glad when some1 still remember me and bring my video up back
sorry for that laggy, idk how it come, its still smoothie when i rec pk vid....
Thank you for accepting that u are usin' SS for a long time  like us , lmfao roflll,  and furthermore those shetty lag just happens recently ;) keep it up and blaming to others
i tested on my ea and borrow my friend EA also ( his EA with -96% chan - 2 magic ring )

now u know why my skill was sent so fast? EACH SKILL WAS PRESSED U DUMBASS LOSER LMFAOOOOOOO, we all know the ingame macro will set the delay time between skills, press each skill will give u a LITTLE FASTER CASTING TIME for skills. never think that my ahk code too OP until u guys bring it back, took me 30min to find it again, i got rid of that file long time ago
didnt beleive that there is a program name skillsender before but now i beleive it, i see how carefully this guy "Explicit" or some name like that, analyzed my video like a pro lmfao

ps: please be nice with my baobei Ivan, hes much nicer than all of u, stop bein' that rude lmfao, bad words with keyboard cant make u be better, how u type shows how bad u r ,  :)) :)) :)) :))

Quote from: Burdette on Feb 27, 2016, 03:38 pm
i dont see balance problems, 97% of you are just bad  
^ agree in some aspect :)))))

old thread for who wonder what happened http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=28016.0
Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:56 am by clirous

Offline clirous

btw no need to pay attention on my other code in that folder, its ancient and useless lel 

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
send cho em xài với :P

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
God, now everyone will know my Overwatch addiction....

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline clirous

send cho em xài với :P
em nào đó ? gái thì share nhé, mà gái xInh mới share nhé, xấu thì xin nhỗi, ahihi :)))))))

Offline clirous

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Dam, where are the experts now? Play it frame by frame

Offline clirous

Dam, where are the experts now? Play it frame by frame
i think they r busy with replacing skill bar from full macro to all skills ...

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I didnt notice the nodelay between skills in your video til friend pointed it out , i commented "i aint no snitch" after i saw it since all would think i bumped chino vid to show skillsend but no, i just remembered when the video was first posted and yesterday i realized i never did watch that video beginning to end , so i watched it and commented nice video.

about the skillsend suspicion , it is possible to have no delay between skills with perfect timing without skillsend, others can go try it ingame, click 2 skills in a row and sometimes rarely theyll have no delay inbetween. I didnt see you hit more than 2 skills in a row without delay so it could be just ahk timing creating the delayless 2 skills.
it should be really unreliable tho since the delay between skills, and more importantly: starting skills , equals ping , so the "perfect timing" ms that youd set in ahk shouldnt work anymore if ping were to change
But im not sure , i havent tested anything myself
Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:26 pm by Burdette

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Bastion + Volskaya industries is love

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol, i've got my excuse now xD

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
I didnt notice the nodelay between skills in your video til friend pointed it out , i commented "i aint no snitch" after i saw it since all would think i bumped chino vid to show skillsend but no, i just remembered when the video was first posted and yesterday i realized i never did watch that video beginning to end , so i watched it and commented nice video.

about the skillsend suspicion , it is possible to have no delay between skills with perfect timing without skillsend, others can go try it ingame, click 2 skills in a row and sometimes rarely theyll have no delay inbetween. I didnt see you hit more than 2 skills in a row without delay so it could be just ahk timing creating the delayless 2 skills.
it should be really unreliable tho since the delay between skills, and more importantly: starting skills , equals ping , so the "perfect timing" ms that youd set in ahk shouldnt work anymore if ping were to change
By saying that other thought that he's using it for sure since you're the bot/skillsender expert around here and you'd know best if someone is using it. I have about the same cast speed/(no)delay between skills with my xbow or 2x channel rings when I manually press/click skills. The whole point is that everyone is jumping at him and accusing him of something he didn't do, and didn't even know about back when the video was made. With "solid" proof

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

how does it feel knowing you won 1v1 events with skillsender and actually still suck like the good old 1.3 days when you type 1 word english 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can't understand wtf you are trying to say, the video is laggy
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
how does it feel knowing you won 1v1 events with skillsender and actually still suck like the good old 1.3 days when you type 1 word english
i beat most ea 1v1 while i was still doing main damage by switching to aps set , won playoffs like that too. I have 1v1 video of when i still did this , even then i was known as op ea. I remember even back then i destroyed you 1v1 and you wouldnt stop crying about my gears

Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 07:14 pm by Burdette