Epic Perfect World

Easier DS

Offline fyre

• Cosplayer & Artist
  • Characters: Serenity
I'm  not sure what the overall impact of this would be, but I think that lowering the OBC needed to get a DS in NS would be pretty awesome! Getting 6000 OBC in NS is rather difficult nowadays with all of the PK and people who intentionally go in to hunt farmers. I'm not saying to drop it a TON but maybe a little could help out the economy a bit with the fact that its 13-14k ec for just a clean DS most of the time. Or even upping the drops from the Crystals or mobs in Temple that drop EC and OBC could possibly help fix this! 

Just some things to consider. Anyone else have any ideas? The main issue i see with the economy right now is the overpricing of clean DS

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk

Offline fyre

• Cosplayer & Artist
  • Characters: Serenity
clean ds is 8k
Not according to the people selling last night! Normally I only see the high prices for good rolls. These past couple days people have gone insane with pricing 

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
Not according to the people selling last night! Normally I only see the high prices for good rolls. These past couple days people have gone insane with pricing
i mean i have nothing against it, i would like to take all the items for 1 ec, but remove all those fixed stats items, robes, necl. belt, rings, head all rerrol so we can take unique stats on everything 

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
I'm  not sure what the overall impact of this would be, but I think that lowering the OBC needed to get a DS in NS would be pretty awesome! Getting 6000 OBC in NS is rather difficult nowadays with all of the PK and people who intentionally go in to hunt farmers. I'm not saying to drop it a TON but maybe a little could help out the economy a bit with the fact that its 13-14k ec for just a clean DS most of the time. Or even upping the drops from the Crystals or mobs in Temple that drop EC and OBC could possibly help fix this!

Just some things to consider. Anyone else have any ideas? The main issue i see with the economy right now is the overpricing of clean DS
Yeah +1 Fix the drop with obc.  Cuz When some full end game gear spam kill 150 dragon gear for get obc mmh it's unfair 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nah stuff is fine
Ns is instance with risk
Remove risk it becomes bot-map
You can farm 6k ec in 1day as it is now
Or well 3 (make genies lmao)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Lilly_Satou

clean ds is 8k
Try again cheapskate. 14-16k. :p

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Try again cheapskate. 14-16k. :p
U should shut up, srsly
Most overpriced clean one was in wc yday for 10k
I bought 19dex elemental for 9.5k aswell

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
U should shut up, srsly
Most overpriced clean one was in wc yday for 10k
I bought 19dex elemental for 9.5k aswell
Finally someone said it.
Most clean DS goes for is 10k.
Things will go back to normal eventually.
Wait for patch to see what Agaysho has in store.

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Will we get patch sometime this year?

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
You can get a DS from NS? wtf...

But legit, NS is made to go in and take the risk of getting anal'd without lube for getting just free EC for doing nothing (or close to nothing.) It really shouldn't be that big of a deal to have to farm a bunch of ec to do that (especially since last time I checked they dropped 2obc each?)

tl;dr- no. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Its not hard, the mobs are just far from each other
jopaer/Mercenary