Epic Perfect World

Am I the only one excited to play Perfect World with Virtual Realy Headests??

Offline Godric420

• Beginner
Can you imagine that tho? Any thoughts? 

darkfe321

yes            

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Yeah, you're the only one. I honestly wouldn't want to play PW on a VR headset. Graphics are kinda okay, gameplay would suck for it, but there's so much better games to play on VR or even wish they were able to play on VR. 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
sounds like something fun to do for shits and giggles if I were willing to spend the money

mass pk would be interesting

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
don't think this game would work well with vr. you have to think of it this way. whats the point in looking side to side n all that like you can do in games like payday n shit seems kinda pointless to even try playing this shit in VR cause isn't first person.

Offline Godric420

• Beginner
OK sure it needs a few adjustments off course, it has to be adjusted to be able to play on a VR, and I agree with the graphics needs to be improved too, I agree to all of that, but I'm just imagining IF it had graphics like skyrim or something and adjusted specifically for VR, than it would be. wouldn't it? Them Mass PK's would be epic tho!

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
OK sure it needs a few adjustments off course, it has to be adjusted to be able to play on a VR, and I agree with the graphics needs to be improved too, I agree to all of that, but I'm just imagining IF it had graphics like skyrim or something and adjusted specifically for VR, than it would be. wouldn't it? Them Mass PK's would be epic tho!
so essentially youre looking for the "SAO" kinda idea then?

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
LOL God you must be the only one

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
You can't even get enough fps on this shit engine lmao