Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
-1, i dont wanna waste ec buying damas again. 
-1, i dont wanna waste ec buying damas again.
Thank you. This pretty much explains the problem with PE.

Offline Esofication

• Oke
  • Characters: Esofication
  • Faction: Vast
It's funny that many people who left a comment here didn't respond directly to the points of this thread. Unfortunately some of the data is not available to the public, the key indicator to justify keeping PE is the number of new characters that were created after PE implementation and have actually reached lvl 150. Compare this number before and after patch 152, then it will be clear whether or not PE is meeting its objective or it is just a failure created just to mess up the economy and get abused by the existing players, which is clearly deviated from the initial purpose of having it. Only the developer knows it, but doubt he will reveal that, especially if it's infavor of the patch. 

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
Just want to make one thing clear:
If there are really more new players joining due to the creation of PE, then it makes sense to keep PE, since it is having its intended impact. However, is the pro here (increase new players) greater than the con (increasing ec saturation and hyperinflation)?

Otherwise, it should be removed; because not only it doesn't meet its objective, but also it is problematic to the economy.
yes increase in players > ec saturation

its met its objective

its simple.... just farm....stop cry......also ty to pe system being here most people have op gears... removing it now will make it difficult for new ones to gears.... and they will be at an adverse disadvantage compared to old players who were active during the PE stage...

imo.. I believe you are just worried people will get good gears and youll be rolled by every random you come across....don't worry child its just a game..

your kungfu is goot

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
i spent 500 pe and got only 2 part -6 wrist and pants, So buying damas and making ec again its gonna be takes forever to farm them, + pe system made server back to decent pk also inculding new r8 player also got decent staus r8 part so they can get gear more easier 
if u compare to old player gear like all -9set, i think pe system is best at the moment, u gotta farm only ws belt and neck, So yeah econamy unblanced because of pe, but its same way u spent time and money on damas, tell me if im wrong,
Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:02 am by Void!

Offline Shaun

• I smell prey!
  • Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack.
Oh come on kid it's just a game...stop your whining and just play...don't you have a life outside the game o.o you are taking this game way to serious bro just saying.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
my idea of adding PE to the game(improved by agation) was the best shit that happened to epic in a long time, who the *** do you think has time to farm 40000 damas on all of their alts to decently gear one, when with PE you can farm on multiple alts at once and still gear them equally, also your idea is ***ing stupid and i won , and to answer your retarded question, yes it has met its objective since you only have to spend money on ornaments and not damascenes, therefore it's easier to save up
btw i vape
i feel like i'm dead

Offline fyre

• Cosplayer & Artist
  • Characters: Serenity
PE was put into place to help those of us who cant financially afford to donate and get Damas all of the time. As well as those of who cannot be on the server farming for EC or Damas all of the time. I've seen a lot more people on the server now that we have PE and I would hate to see them all leave again simply due to the fact that people are upset about free rerolls. 

You'd have a much easier time petitioning to decrease the amount of PE given when you do GV twice per day, although even that is going to be a stretch to get decreased. 

The economy really has little to do with PE due to the fact that they cannot be bought or sold between players and are only account stash able. The economy has more to do with a problem of players not knowing what exactly a piece is worth. A DS is worth 6k ec minimum due to the fact that is what it takes to farm one in NS. Why people are paying DOUBLE +2k ec for one that is clean / bad stat is beyond me.  The simple fact is that if people stop paying the high prices, the price will go down. Don't be afraid to haggle with people. Trade gear you don't need, offer a pk alliance, figure out a way to help get the price to a point where you can afford it.  I have asked several times for someone to hold an item for me while i gather all the EC i need. Some have even been so kind as to hold the item for up to a week and the only thing they asked was for slightly more EC as a holding fee. 

Good Luck :)

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
i spent 500 pe and got only 2 part -6 wrist and pants, So buying damas and making ec again its gonna be takes forever to farm them, + pe system made server back to decent pk also inculding new r8 player also got decent staus r8 part so they can get gear more easier
if u compare to old player gear like all -9set, i think pe system is best at the moment, u gotta farm only ws belt and neck, So yeah econamy unblanced because of pe, but its same way u spent time and money on damas, tell me if im wrong,
:normal-42: are u Ro
my idea of adding PE to the game(improved by agation) was the best shit that happened to epic in a long time, who the *** do you think has time to farm 40000 damas on all of their alts to decently gear one, when with PE you can farm on multiple alts at once and still gear them equally, also your idea is ***ing stupid and i won , and to answer your retarded question, yes it has met its objective since you only have to spend money on ornaments and not damascenes, therefore it's easier to save up
btw i vape
Thanks to your reply. Now everyone should worry when you suggest something. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Thanks to your reply. Now everyone should worry when you suggest something.
yes because my suggestions actually work unlike yours
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
useless thread + selfish and jew suggestion 

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
PE was put into place to help those of us who cant financially afford to donate and get Damas all of the time. As well as those of who cannot be on the server farming for EC or Damas all of the time. I've seen a lot more people on the server now that we have PE and I would hate to see them all leave again simply due to the fact that people are upset about free rerolls.

You'd have a much easier time petitioning to decrease the amount of PE given when you do GV twice per day, although even that is going to be a stretch to get decreased.

The economy really has little to do with PE due to the fact that they cannot be bought or sold between players and are only account stash able. The economy has more to do with a problem of players not knowing what exactly a piece is worth. A DS is worth 6k ec minimum due to the fact that is what it takes to farm one in NS. Why people are paying DOUBLE +2k ec for one that is clean / bad stat is beyond me.  The simple fact is that if people stop paying the high prices, the price will go down. Don't be afraid to haggle with people. Trade gear you don't need, offer a pk alliance, figure out a way to help get the price to a point where you can afford it.  I have asked several times for someone to hold an item for me while i gather all the EC i need. Some have even been so kind as to hold the item for up to a week and the only thing they asked was for slightly more EC as a holding fee.

Good Luck :)
You haggle with sellers? I can't even get them to tell me a price. They ask for an offer then ignore or respond with lol no matter how fair the offer is.