• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Croatia=Best.
Bye  :-X

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i think every country that didnt win their group should get kicked out of the EU.... :normal-2:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
i think every country that didnt win their group should get kicked out of the EU.... :normal-2:
n1 ///

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
hopefully team goes back home soon so ppl can start worrying about important things for reals

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Glad that England went through the group stage so the hooligans that are the England fans stay in France and don't come home to vote for Brexit  :police:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Glad that England went through the group stage so the hooligans that are the England fans stay in France and don't come home to vote for Brexit  :police:
Kid does not understand the purpose of a nationwide vote and thinks he can talk. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Kid does not understand the purpose of a nationwide vote and thinks he can talk.

I'm a liberal, non-racist, well educated person that's voting remain tomorrow for a reason.
You're a stupid, mentally challenged, racist, troll that's voting leave tomorrow because he has no f*cking idea how the world works.

Btw STAND UP FOR THE BOYS IN GREEN!

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I'm a liberal, non-racist, well educated person that's voting remain tomorrow for a reason.
You're a stupid, mentally challenged, racist, troll that's voting leave tomorrow because he has no f*cking idea how the world works.

Btw STAND UP FOR THE BOYS IN GREEN!
sorry dude but if you would be "well educated" you wouldnt vote for remain cause you would see what the EU REALLY does to your country...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
sorry dude but if you would be "well educated" you wouldnt vote for remain cause you would see what the EU REALLY does to your country...
So if there was a vote in Germany for remaining or leaving, you'd vote leave?  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Or do you want to see the UK leave because it would be hilarious seeing us crumble?