Epic Perfect World

Snootle (Ruthless) vs Tyroth (AE)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Second "1v1" in the video you see the WF getting chi.

I'm confused.

Only here to see the drama anyways. :police:

i whas trying too some 1v1's back cuz i whas going to 1v1 collapse till this veno showed up and i alrdy 8-0 her before 

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
First of all, Erecho is shiit! I don't know why you keep talking about him like he was a god or some shiit anyways
You can see that she was getting chi but as retarded as ppl like you are, they don't.

OT: She and alex made/make an easy of you

And don't bother to talk back LOL

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
First of all, Erecho is shiit! I don't know why you keep talking about him like he was a god or some shiit anyways
You can see that she was getting chi but as retarded as ppl like you are, they don't.

OT: She and alex made/make an easy of you

And don't bother to talk back LOL
like i said alex just 4-0 me i'm true with that and idc too over all bm is underpowered tough and hes a sin ... so yea 
and she did the same and btw i got the 9-0 vid so what makes her EZ me  :normal-39:

Offline Zumjuks112

• Characters: AngeII , Hzeel
  • Faction: Metal
No coment for you Mord

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Tyroth dude .... in Alex video you got ***ed when it was a pourpose normal 1v1.
In your video , people won't call it a 1v1 since you didn't even wait for your enemy to get full chi and say go .. you just make her waste genie and sh1ts.
Unlike you she doesn't seem to script. Since she wasted expel when you first stunned her , cause she know in 1 lock she was dead. So why are you talking sh1t to Alex about def gears or w.e lol... Anyways.. you should've never joined Tyrants , 1 week ***ed up your brain , or maybe you were always like that ... cause if you were like that all the time .. boy... People without a brain shouldn't talk , i mean you .. 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Tyroth dude .... in Alex video you got ***ed when it was a pourpose normal 1v1.
In your video , people won't call it a 1v1 since you didn't even wait for your enemy to get full chi and say go .. you just make her waste genie and sh1ts.
Unlike you she doesn't seem to script. Since she wasted expel when you first stunned her , cause she know in 1 lock she was dead. So why are you talking sh1t to Alex about def gears or w.e lol... Anyways.. you should've never joined Tyrants , 1 week ***ed up your brain , or maybe you were always like that ... cause if you were like that all the time .. boy... People without a brain shouldn't talk , i mean you ..
oke  :normal-2:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I really like the health bars on your UI collapse :o Actually minus your feather charms and its pretty much what I wish I had  :'(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
like i said alex just 4-0 me i'm true with that and idc too over all bm is underpowered tough and hes a sin ... so yea
and she did the same and btw i got the 9-0 vid so what makes her EZ me  :normal-39:
Why are you making excuses now after you lost when you're the one who challenged him to a 1v1, mocking him and shit. I don't understand how your brain works.

Offline Subz

• ❅Frosty❅
  • Characters: Taliehoe, Assisted, Subz
  • Faction: ❅Frosty❅
Why are you making excuses now after you lost when you're the one who challenged him to a 1v1, mocking him and shit. I don't understand how your brain works.
thats the point, how can a brain work if there isnt one in the first place
❅Frosty❅ Executor

Taliehoe - 150 sin

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Man this is going too far normal-43
Excuses, videos and talk about whats not even in video. normal-2normal-32
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Аlex