Epic Perfect World

Give me my Item/ Magican best wizz

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
okay so screenshots explains it all this wizz Magician know's that genie spark can 1 shot anything and he knows that WR dmg is so trash so he managed to challenge me for 1v1 an if i win he will give me a free item ( item shows in the screenshot) but he lost and as fast as he died he ressructed and logged off for like 2 hours lmao then came back after 2 hours pm me that his net crash OMG bro you are so pro >_> gib me my iten  ofcourse you never have to pay u[ because you log off when you lose easy lmao

adding : don't worry guys he gave me million Chance anytime i beat him once he give me that item for free so don't worry i'm sure he won't make the same reason every time he lose he is so sure that i will never win i didn't bet anything but it's a one side bet because his Ego is so high still he lose after 7 min Fight i'm sure he won't 1v1 me again tho because he lost 2 times and only won 3 times with genie spark and script
Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 05:49 am by Ti amo

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

darkfe321

Damnn, exposed  

Offline _

Not paying you because I dced, kind of obvious if I don't move for 15 seconds lol. Can't believe you made a whole post because you killed me 1 time when I dced out of like 30 losses :))
http://prntscr.com/biynm6
http://prntscr.com/biynz9
http://prntscr.com/biyocn
Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 03:54 am by Clate

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
dude are you like 4 years old?? that's the stupid'st reason you could make up you used Fortify right before you die and you was stunlocked for the last 10sec of the fight it's so funny how you never DC when you kill me on your so called 30 Fights Lmao .also it';s funny how my Charm is ticked .  also its so funny how you Resurrect right after you get killed then log off right away ?  are you ashamed because you are Full scripter wizz + runes + Blessing vs a Dragon WR who doesn't have script ??/ well in that case don't act big and tell me i have million tries just to kill you once and i get that item since it's obvious you were bullshitin and logging off for 2 hours right after you get killed is funny because you thought i wouldn't take screenshot of your death/bet  you are just a low lvl wizz and everyone knows it i hope i made a video to show the world how immature and liar are you hope not all Appolumi are like you real man keeps his words instead of this BS
edit : also it's funny that i killed you at sundown and your Reason was "" umm i wasn't paying attention"" as you saying on the first screenshot then asked me to go Angler 
Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:02 am by Ti amo

Offline _

okay so screenshots explains it all this wizz Magician know's that genie spark can 1 shot anything and he knows that WR dmg is so trash so he managed to challenge me for 1v1 an if i win he will give me a free item ( item shows in the screenshot) but he lost and as fast as he died he ressructed and logged off for like 2 hours lmao then came back after 2 hours pm me that his net crash OMG bro you are so pro >_> gib me my iten  ofcourse you never have to pay u[ because you log off when you lose easy lmao

Edit : my reply because i'm moderated .....

dude are you like 4 years old?? that's the stupid'st reason you could make up you used Fortify right before you die and you was stunlocked for the last 10sec of the fight it's so funny how you never DC when you kill me on your so called 30 Fights Lmao .also it';s funny how my Charm is ticked .  also its so funny how you Resurrect right after you get killed then log off right away ?  are you ashamed because you are Full scripter wizz + runes + Blessing vs a Dragon WR who doesn't have script ??/ well in that case don't act big and tell me i have million tries just to kill you once and i get that item since it's obvious you were bullshitin and logging off for 2 hours right after you get killed is funny because you thought i wouldn't take screenshot of your death/bet  you are just a low lvl wizz and everyone knows it i hope i made a video to show the world how immature and liar are you hope not all Appolumi are like you real man keeps his words instead of this BS
edit : also it's funny that i killed you at sundown and your Reason was "" umm i wasn't paying attention"" as you saying on the first screenshot then asked me to go Angler - and nice 3 cropped screenshots of me dead what does that proves ?

All of this effort is hilarious, if you want you can ask GM to host 1v1 with bets but otherwise I don't care because I already won 25+ times 

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
i wanna see video proof. or 30 rematches. with someone as ref. i can find dead Domgrath body on the ground when he probably tabbed out. SS it and say i beat him. i can clearly see the kill. but if he says he DC. how can you prove he didn't?
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline vœux

• S♥
  • Faction: Vengeance • runway
i wanna see video proof. or 30 rematches. with someone as ref. i can find dead Domgrath body on the ground when he probably tabbed out. SS it and say i beat him. i can clearly see the kill. but if he says he DC. how can you prove he didn't?
+1

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Time to send logs in to Agatio?  :police: :police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You again...shut the fk up

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
depending on your connection. when you dc. i find that it wont let you do anything for 20-40seconds. sometimes even more. then it lets you know you've dc. then you can click "ok" go back and log in. in that waiting period. you are idle online. connected to the server. even if you notice you've disconnected. you can force log. then relog back into the game (chances are you will have to force log as you are still connected in idle). this saves you some time. but the end result. is you online idle while disconnected. i say host legit match or get over it.  also i dont see someone like magi losing to nub like tome even if magi was drugged.  i seen kids faceroll thier keyboard and beat dis bm
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
just pay up son the screen shots shows your reasons is a lie nd you did't get DC log off then log in after 2 hours ?? if its a DC how did you use Fortify right fter you die and explin by ticked charm rofl you are a fail liar mate even the first time i killed you your reason was "" i didn't pay attention "" i actually won 2:2 out of your Fights your imiganary 30 wins then 25 win next post you will say 20 wins?  why you don't DC when you win Lmao basically you have to pay now also you click'd Ressurcut then logged off right away nice try son but i wouldn't lie a lot or Appolumi will kick you just admit your 2 loses and give me my iten
and thanks to all the haters that saying i'm weak WR won to a scripter wizz

basically the people who DC and die stay still dead on the ground for few min then they disappear and when they log back in they found themselves dead on the ground .  but to clicked  resurrect right after the death then  logged off for 2 hours we all now people who get DC log back in maximan 5-10 min not 2 hours later because they are scared to pay the bet lmao you got RKT mate just pay son you should be ashamed and if you really got DC where is the screenshout that shows you got DC ? rofl you are so boring now Screenshot me dead and crop the pics to say you killed me and can't SS the DC ? to prove why you shouldn't pay neither ways even if u DC its not my problem just pay son or get good

Online AƖex  don't tell me to shut up you Lost 2 vs me at Lost village Difficult so pro :P
Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 06:06 am by Ti amo

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I mean, anyone can say they dc'd to get out of a bet. ijs

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼
1vs1 again.. Less talk more action bruh.