Epic Perfect World

Will Brexit pass?

PURGATORY

It did but it doesn't do its job anymore.
Other than economical aspect (though it changed as well due to tons of bureaucracy), EU doesn't do its job anymore - recent events show that.
Recent events such as greece economical crisis and immigration/asylum seeker boom, so are you saying naively that EU should have seen that Greece didn't follow the instructions and warnings that were given or how else are you suggesting EU could have intervened with all the crises differently than it has so far? Every nation is responsible for their own economy and carrying out every regulations and legislations given in their favor. Immigration crisis can be dated back to imperialism and is also an EU-wide matter rather than just UK-centered. Every londoner knows that UK has always attracted immigration were they rich or poor. 

People like to think it is just a simple matter to undo everything that has gone into execution. Establishing every relationship with nations and renewing trade and political policies will be harder than just a handshake. Also if UK ever happens to regret brexiting (if such insanity takes place) its position and authority in EU will be minimal in comparison to what it is now. 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Recent events such as greece economical crisis and immigration/asylum seeker boom, so are you saying naively that EU should have seen that Greece didn't follow the instructions and warnings that were given or how else are you suggesting EU could have intervened with all the crises differently than it has so far?
Instructions and warnings?Do you suggest that we should let refugees drawn in aegean rather than saving them?Do you have any idea how they reach Greece?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Instructions and warnings?Do you suggest that we should let refugees drawn in aegean rather than saving them?Do you have any idea how they reach Greece?
I think ONU or UNO should give Chad country in africa to the refugees like they did with israel and refugees of holocaust. Africa countrys are 5th world and any new culture that has math/economy/philosophy/etc is welcome there to evolve that continent. That would be the new Dubai.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Why are you talking about the immigration crisis? Isn't a part of Brexit lmfae

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Countryside

PURGATORY

I referred to economical instructions.

About refugees I do realise the impact it has had in the Mediterranean, not to mention that recent reports from international rescue committee IRC implies that refugees are accommodated in warehouses "not fit for animals" and nations closing their borders are irresponsible and neglecting the humanitarian crisis.

Recent events merely, if you didn't read what I quoted formerly. Also: https://www.cer.org.uk/sites/default/files/bulletin_105_st_article1.pdf

tl;dr: If Britain votes to leave the EU it will be because of hostility to immigration. It will not be because of the threat of eurozone caucusing, the role of national parliaments vis-a-vis the European Parliament, regulatory threats to the City of London or concerns over the competitiveness of the EU economy. Disillusionment with the EU has risen in the UK because membership has become synonymous in many voters’ minds with uncontrolled immigration.

It did but it doesn't do its job anymore.
Other than economical aspect (though it changed as well due to tons of bureaucracy), EU doesn't do its job anymore - recent events show that.
Countryside
You sure know as a countryside Londoner living in the farthermost border of London right (diameter of 50 miles) 

Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:28 pm by Damaged

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You sure know as a countryside Londoner living in the farthermost border of London right (diameter of 50 miles)
I was talking to him, who the fck are you?
Also I live close to the centre of London, don't know what're talking about.
Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 12:49 pm by Arashiwf EVERTON

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I was talking to him, who the fck are you?
Also I live close to the centre of London, don't know what're talking about.
Is it now better to live in London than anywhere else in the UK? Your experience of the outside world must really be quite disjointed. I guess your parents don't really allow you outside too much because they know you'll be mocked in the streets due to your serious Cerebral Palsy condition.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Is it now better to live in London than anywhere else in the UK? Your experience of the outside world must really be quite disjointed. I guess your parents don't really allow you outside too much because they know you'll be mocked in the streets due to your serious Cerebral Palsy condition.
Different parts of the UK view this decision differently. You've likely never even seen any multi culturally diverse people. You're talking about the outside world yet you have no understanding of fundamental understanding concerning how people of a different ethnicity would approach something. You'll finally learn what it is like in the big wide world.

Back to your reply now. No, it's not better to live in London than anywhere else. Most people in London hate it here, me included here. Most likely if you ever meet anyone from London they will tell you the same thing: People from other countries want to come in, British people want to get the fck outta here. People are romanticising Brexit because it was far better before this whole EU nonesense.  Remaining in the EU serves no purpose at all.

At the start, yes, there will be a economic slump but not at all the horrifying sht you see on TV. Also it will gradually rise back up from that and eventually it will be better than it was before.

If you truly think the EU is a perfect thing then you should stop voting entirely as you do not know anything at all.
Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 01:31 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Different parts of the UK view this decision differently. You've likely never even seen any multi culturally diverse people. You're talking about the outside world yet you have no understanding of fundamental understanding concerning how people of a different ethnicity would approach something. You'll finally learn what it is like in the big wide world.

Back to your reply now. No, it's not better to live in London than anywhere else. Most people in London hate it here, me included here. Most likely if you ever meet anyone from London they will tell you the same thing: People from other countries want to come in, British people want to get the fck outta here. People are romanticising Brexit because it was far better before this whole EU nonesense.  Remaining in the EU serves no purpose at all.

At the start, yes, there will be a economic slump but not at all the horrifying sht you see on TV. Also it will gradually rise back up from that and eventually it will be better than it was before.

If you truly think the EU is a perfect thing then you should stop voting entirely as you do not know anything at all.
You're completely wrong, and you couldn't even be more wrong.

The EU is our main pillar of trade. And access to the single market makes the EU worth every f*cking penny, without even considering anything else.
Brexit campaigners say this about our sovereignty, but honestly who gives 2 sh*ts if you can't put more than 12 bananas in a bunch of bananas?! Besides, just going by the definitions - Government is a sacrifice of such "Sovereignty". The EU gives power to its member states as a proportion of population, and we're currently the 3rd largest in the EU, so realistically the power that we have isn't as small as many people think (obviously power =/ sovereignty, but Brexiters are mostly uneducated so don't understand the difference).

I bet you listen to the garbage that comes out of Michael Gove & Boris Johnson's mouth as easily as you put your socks on in the mornings. According to them it costs £252 per person per year to be in the EU , but the actual cost is more close to the figure of £82 - taking into account of things such as the rebate (negotiated by Margret Thatcher in 1975) and agricultural subsidies, etc. Sure, there's red-tape & bureaucracy and there needs to be reform - but you can't negotiate reform outside of the EU as easily as you can inside the EU (ignore David Cameron's pathetic attempt as he merely asked for very minuscule and 'safe' changes to the EU so it looked like he wasn't not being successful).

Our need for the EU is a lot larger for the EU's need for us. Without the single market our economy will decline. So even if we do leave the EU, we'd have to negotiate a Norway-style system (or similar) which could take a few years at minimum - but probably more around 10.

The EU isn't something that the UK should be leaving anytime soon!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You're completely wrong, and you couldn't even be more wrong.

The EU is our main pillar of trade. And access to the single market makes the EU worth every f*cking penny, without even considering anything else.
Brexit campaigners say this about our sovereignty, but honestly who gives 2 sh*ts if you can't put more than 12 bananas in a bunch of bananas?! Besides, just going by the definitions - Government is a sacrifice of such "Sovereignty". The EU gives power to its member states as a proportion of population, and we're currently the 3rd largest in the EU, so realistically the power that we have isn't as small as many people think (obviously power =/ sovereignty, but Brexiters are mostly uneducated so don't understand the difference).

I bet you listen to the garbage that comes out of Michael Gove & Boris Johnson's mouth as easily as you put your socks on in the mornings. According to them it costs £252 per person per year to be in the EU , but the actual cost is more close to the figure of £82 - taking into account of things such as the rebate (negotiated by Margret Thatcher in 1975) and agricultural subsidies, etc. Sure, there's red-tape & bureaucracy and there needs to be reform - but you can't negotiate reform outside of the EU as easily as you can inside the EU (ignore David Cameron's pathetic attempt as he merely asked for very minuscule and 'safe' changes to the EU so it looked like he wasn't not being successful).

Our need for the EU is a lot larger for the EU's need for us. Without the single market our economy will decline. So even if we do leave the EU, we'd have to negotiate a Norway-style system (or similar) which could take a few years at minimum - but probably more around 10.

The EU isn't something that the UK should be leaving anytime soon!
As I said you have never been outside your ***ing cow farm so you have no idea what the *** you're talking about. Maybe if you've lived for London a bit you'd come to realise that it's better for people living in London. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
As I said you have never been outside your ***ing cow farm so you have no idea what the *** you're talking about. Maybe if you've lived for London a bit you'd come to realise that it's better for people living in London.
I don't understand where you've got this impression that I live on a farm and/or in the countryside; I live in Salisbury. Brexit won't at all benefit London and I'd love to see you fathom some pathetic attempt of an argument to say that it will. You're probably one of those populist (mildly racist) supporters that bases every f*cking economic & political argument on the basis of immigration and the refugee crisis. I feel sorry for you that you live in Hackney or Croydon, or even some other f*cking hellhole in London in which you claim is London but realistically it's more on the level of Hull or Bradford.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Recent events such as greece economical crisis and immigration/asylum seeker boom, so are you saying naively that EU should have seen that Greece didn't follow the instructions and warnings that were given.
I didn't even mention Greece and it's crisis caused by EU - it is their own fault so I am not sure what are you even on.
Not to mention that you are wrong anyway because EU does have tools to have an impact member's economy - Greece currency is Euro regulated by ECB.
While speaking about economy problems I meant mainly bureaucracy and how EU blocks itself and its development due to for instance CO2 limit that is not being respected by biggest world's economies.
Every nation is responsible for their own economy and carrying out every regulations and legislations given in their favor.[/font][/color]
Obviously but once again I don't see why is it being commented towards me.

Immigration crisis can be dated back to imperialism and is also an EU-wide matter rather than just UK-centered. Every londoner knows that UK has always attracted immigration were they rich or poor.
Uhm imperialism?
Current immigration crisis was caused (from the start) by lack of consequences in EU and other NATO countries activites.
Iraq, Libya and Syria should never been attacked because it destabilised situation there, helped ISIS to grow and blabla.
Anyway what we are facing is not because people run away from war - if so there is plenty countries around that are not facing war (let's say Turkey). Those people want to drain (since we speak about UK) UK benefits and not giving any input into economy.

Immigration crisis has a huge impact on current debate. UK wants to control their borders and prevernt from being forced to locate immigrants that are currently in Germany. Also as I mentioned - they want to prevent those people from draining services as NHS, "steal" jobs (whatever it means).

About refugees I do realise the impact it has had in the Mediterranean, not to mention that recent reports from international rescue committee IRC implies that refugees are accommodated in warehouses "not fit for animals" and nations closing their borders are irresponsible and neglecting the humanitarian crisis.

Blabla and that is supposed to make you a view of waves of immigrants (millions we are talking about) that are being forced and locked in some warehouses cause of some note? Most countries have to build special areas for them, prepare quickly something where they can be located. As I said - the reason they came here is because they have a view of "Euoropean Dream" where basically they can get everything for free. For now we are witnessing higher crime rate that is caused by that.

Again - what does it have to do with anything I said?

As I said - leaving EU won't be beneficial for UK at all especially economy-wise. Renegociating all deals that will not be as profitable anymore for UK, will take lot of time, effort and simply no one that has a bigger company wants to deal with it.
In other aspects - UK should focus on fixing their own law because they still have tools to do that, it is not like UK took their whole legislation.
London or not-london argument is funny and without any points, arguments and leads to nothing.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't understand where you've got this impression that I live on a farm and/or in the countryside; I live in Salisbury. Brexit won't at all benefit London and I'd love to see you fathom some pathetic attempt of an argument to say that it will. You're probably one of those populist (mildly racist) supporters that bases every f*cking economic & political argument on the basis of immigration and the refugee crisis. I feel sorry for you that you live in Hackney or Croydon, or even some other f*cking hellhole in London in which you claim is London but realistically it's more on the level of Hull or Bradford.
Most parts of London are filled with immigrants. The countryside comment was a hyperbole. First time I try to have a decent discussion and it's obvious I'm getting trolled by a ***ing mentally ill sht who learned politics in his last 1 month of school.