Epic Perfect World

Re-imagine FB19-59 + New armor set

Offline ᅢᄋЯΙŻᄋᄁdΔ₩ᄁ

• God Amongst Kings
  • Characters: Vialous, Tuco, Salamanca, HorizonDawn
Hello guys,

so my first post here but i thought id make a suggestion i ran it by my other half who plays here with me as well and she was the one who got me to play in the first place but here it goes.

My idea was to buff FB19/29/39/51/59 to 150-200 reskin the mobs/bosses and make the bosses drop lets say Mat A-B-C-D-E in the corresponding instances.

these mats (A/B/C/D/E) are then used to create a new armor thats better than dragon but below r8r, so more phy def more HP than dragon when refined but not as good as R8r, and the stats (that are in blue) are randomly added (3/4 stats similar to R8r) but none of the stats are as good as the top stats of R8r as to not make R8r useless, the new armor is just to bridge the gap between dragon and R8r, so its slightly better in terms of main stats as many people keep asking for a new armor, but it isnt OP like R9 and doesnt destroy the point of R8r it just adds something new for people like me who dont want to go R8r but still want similar benefits.

so for instance how this would work is FB19 would drop A mats FB29 would drop B drops and so on and so forth, so lets say for the helmet of this armor you need 25 A B C D E drops to make the helmet, and for the body/legs its 55 A B C D E drops and arms and boots are 35 A B C D E drops, so you cant just farm one instance to get all the mats for the set you need to farm multiple instances to create the armor.

now in terms of the actual instances, i was thinking make FB19's boss could be similar to Toad in FSP so again you need to squad for it so its not just a walk in the park as most instances are for some people, then FB29s boss could be like the water boss in Original PWIs Lunar (the one with the AOE) and some of the mobs could be the Shovel mobs from TM Lunar 3rd map. and so on and so forth increasing the difficulty of the mobs and the bosses as you go from FB19-59.

not sure if this is possible, but seems like its just reskin a few exisiting bosses and change there names and creating the new armor seems like the hardest part.

Anyway +1/-1 for what you think guys and any feedback would be great :) would be nice for some feedback from Agatio in terms of knowing if this would be doable.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
tbh it'd be a waste of time, r8 is rly easy to get/reroll now 

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 to revamping instances
-1 to new gear

1) Either it will be too time consuming and people won't bother. 
2) It will be too easy, thus making Dragon obsolete, therefore not a bridge 
(although, imo, the gap isn't big enough to warrant a new set of gear)
3) Too much effort with balancing with other sets, bonuses, stats etc, people start combining gears, 
far too much to consider with very little payoff or even worth it.
4) Just not really necessary

But yes to instance revamp with other purposes.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
tbh it'd be a waste of time, r8 is rly easy to get/reroll now

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1 to new gear
+1 to revamping dungeons
And I mean if people are so set on dragon gear, the dungeons could be a way to farm it instead of saving up 40(?) gold or spending EC to buy all of it.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
not to much of a gear gap so idk why bothering but a revamp for ec farming or something sure why not there

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
+1 to revamping instances
-1 to new gear

1) Either it will be too time consuming and people won't bother.
2) It will be too easy, thus making Dragon obsolete, therefore not a bridge
(although, imo, the gap isn't big enough to warrant a new set of gear)
3) Too much effort with balancing with other sets, bonuses, stats etc, people start combining gears,
far too much to consider with very little payoff or even worth it.
4) Just not really necessary

But yes to instance revamp with other purposes.
Ye, this. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I WANT TO RESKIN MY WEAPON
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
+1on freshed up instances with slight PE (like 2 or3 same as HDD)or ec or ETwutevah.  :rolleyes: n could have a maximum amount of times that U can make it done a day (like fsp orHDD again)
Dislike these new guilds