Epic Perfect World

Tyroth LF 1V1

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
AoW players now days trying to make jokes hihihi. 
Ignore them bro LOOOL

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
go on hltv pls i need more memes
AZK HE IS NORTH AMERICAN PLAYER BUT THE TITAN HE IS THE FRENCH STARS
can u fack off man no one gets ur references cause this isnt a counter strike forum, and if we did u still wouldnt be funny spouting year old sht give it a rest autist

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
  • Characters: iPuPPET
  • Faction: ArtOFWar
if i see the picture of ur acc i geus u need more then in your life i stay with the dictionary  ???
please.... i believe you skipped kindergarden.. R.I.P ENGLISH.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
please.... i believe you skipped kindergarden.. R.I.P ENGLISH.
haha look where the loyalty is ally vs ally what a nice start w8 till the day your no AOw anymore you will see how i will slip your face over the floor haha and its nice to see that you're talking about my english but we all know that , but waht can YOU say about my skill ...... and pls dont start with you suck cuz u never 1v1'd me and propably never will  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
can u fack off man no one gets ur references cause this isnt a counter strike forum, and if we did u still wouldnt be funny spouting year old sht give it a rest autist
how do you know it's year old sht if you don't know about it nt asperger elite

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
lmao are you mad because 1 player have eggs to ask fro 1sv1 Alex you are easy Hust 7-0 GG
Areshi 20-0 Hust GG squishy sz Talker think real e can talk here at game you lost vs everyone in 1vs1 ...
Other player are useless To every EZ ... EZ for me dont be mad and give him a chance his gameplay is better then yours
( you ) are you mad ... ? np other players there rash talk here are 321 too...

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
how do you know it's year old sht if you don't know about it nt asperger elite
you are elites of 321 ez worst faggot player with 321 Gameplay like mario ...

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
say where
ahhh you eman where lost again everyone 1vs1 and still tell then your friend was on him xD HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Areashi

• Banned
ahhh you eman where lost again everyone 1vs1 and still tell then your friend was on him xD HAHAHAHAHHAHA
I saw Auspicious win 2-0 vs you and you tried to claim lag

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
lol areashii making maddies like usual 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
you all weaks but ERECHO ijs now gtfo and pvp in game not on forum

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I saw Auspicious win 2-0 vs you and you tried to claim lag
dream more the day if he killed me in 1vs1 i qill quuit epw ... he is worst sin biggest shame on me
he won 1 time with luck with his wizz if i havent mag orna ... but et tell him this if you will i can put the 1vs1 he need 30 min for a dragon sin without mag orna in real 1vs1 with mag orna he will die 321 i record 5 fights if i kileld his wizz where thsi nerd ? he know his place under me ... DOG Easy Live Easy game if you have a problem i will try vs all " All in EPW" because still im the best ... PS xD Burdette and Aizox Close other player NP  i can  :D
Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:55 am by Erecho

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
you all weaks but ERECHO ijs now gtfo and pvp in game not on forum
ye there fights are at Forum :/ but all Player they talking here at forum are still Little Dogs at game ...