Epic Perfect World

Perfect Element and Scripts ....

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
1. Perfect Elements makes it too easy to get good stats on gear. And when people have got all they want, they become bored and end up leave the server. I have seen many server end up dying less populated because of people get bored.

me :(

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
seriously agatio...add a filter to suggestions for the love of god 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Please dont remove Perfect Element, just because of this i have geared two psys and my main is 122 atk lv + 40% crit. What i would never get if PEs wasnt added.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
seriously agatio...add a filter to suggestions for the love of god
Lawl            

darkfe321

Go play clash of clans

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
  • Characters: iPuPPET
  • Faction: ArtOFWar
Suggestion for better server.

1. Perfect Elements makes it too easy to get good stats on gear. And when people have got all they want, they become bored and end up leave the server. I have seen many server end up dying less populated because of people get bored.
2. The use of script makes the game not fun anymore. Everything become too easy. Also, Scripter makes people who don't use script (or those who don't understand how to use script) complain about scripting. Alright, let say, now everyone can use script, so where is the fun if everyone can insta chang to def/atk mode in batle. It is boring.

There are many server end up dying less populated because of people get bored

So, remove Perfect Elements and Disallow Scripting.
But, because of Perfect Elements most people have got good gears. My opinion is to make a new set of gears (e.g. Rank 9).

This is just my opinion.
I am not a well-known player. You can hate me and I don't care.

I will bump until Agatio reply to this. :police:
Someone give this guy a cookie...
very true... erase PE and Script b4 it kills the game. #on the edge
Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:19 pm by iPuPPET, Reason: auto correct

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
i have no doubts aga could remove script yo. probably ezpz lol.  but why would he? well. its pretty simple really. game without scripts. people build the char they have to have 1 set of armor. a "build" if you will. but a scripting server requires atleast 2 sets of gear. and for it to be effective. they need to be decently geared. some go as far as 3 sets. or even 4 sets of gear. now. when people donate to your game. looking for the best gear for the build they want. they end up donating multiple sets. due to script. this means more money for where ever the donations are going. server has been out for years. and as a privet server. no doubt will die. even official games die out.  go down as the game that dident have scripts? or go down real rich. because its gonna die anyway.

if script stopped the money flow so much. it would be fixed. but as it doubles the profit (even with players leaving) i would not fix it either.

you're probably better of quitting for a new game with a big player base. if not. just enjoy the little things the server has left to offer.
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Damn I haven't seen these suggestions 30x over on forums this week alone. You're so original!! You should be a GM! 

legit tho, go search for threads before you suggest this kinda stuff. everyone's complained about it, there's legit 20 threads on this stuff, all have the exact same answers

Offline TheMayor

script + all the "nerfs" = unbalanced server RIP EPW

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
I want to know how the *** do you people got time to farm so much to get "perfect gear" so fast and get bored...PE made it way easier yes but my gear is still ***ing shit, I hate this game so much :normal-5:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I want to know how the *** do you people got time to farm so much to get "perfect gear" so fast and get bored...PE made it way easier yes but my gear is still ***ing shit, I hate this game so much :normal-5:
Story of my PW life. 

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Leave PE aloooooooooooooone  :'(
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yep. Delete PE and disable script. It'll make epic a really popular server for sure!