Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should PDEF Classes get PDEF orna restrictions?

No
20 (55.6%)
Doesn't matter
5 (13.9%)
Allow 1 Pdef, 1 Mdef Orna (If possible to only restrict 1 pdef orna)
1 (2.8%)
Yes
10 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Should PDEF Classes get PDEF orna restrictions?

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Since Agaito said it was a possibility, might as well make a thread.
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:52 pm by Pimp Rawries

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Here comes the light armor signet here to nerf the competetion again....... wonder why theres so many LA friendly votes? Calling it now. Because 90% of the server is LA after all the buffs its recieved.... yes not receiving the same nerf everyone else did is also a buff.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Here comes the light armor signet here to nerf the competetion again....... wonder why theres so many LA friendly votes? Calling it now. Because 90% of the server is LA after all the buffs its recieved.... yes not receiving the same nerf everyone else did is also a buff.
are you retarded, how is it favoritism when a barb / wr /seeker can tank an archer/sin without a problem, but a barb/wr/seeker completely obliterate them with a few aps hits?
also -1, except maybe on barb and seeker, they don't need more pdef
i feel like i'm dead

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
totally+1
This is why baqwulf is best barb. Doesn't need filthy pdef camp 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
are you retarded, how is it favoritism when a barb / wr /seeker can tank an archer/sin without a proble, but a barb/wr/seeker complitely obliterate them with a few aps hits?
I agree. Don't nerf wr defense. It's good as it is. Only seekers and barbs. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
are you retarded, how is it favoritism when a barb / wr /seeker can tank an archer/sin without a problem, but a barb/wr/seeker completely obliterate them with a few aps hits? also -1, except maybe on barb and seeker, they don't need more pdef
Yeah wr 2 hits ea with aps looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Yeah wr 2 hits ea with aps looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
https://youtu.be/n4XSRoowd80?t=10m38s before def camping era(WRs now hit harder than before), removing physical ornaments in def camp will result in same damage + - (most likely more damage taken) i know you are a complete moron but please
i feel like i'm dead

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Since Agaito said it was a possibility, might as well make a thread.
Change title to "Should WB - BM - SK  Get restricted from using PDEF ORNAS!"

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
are you retarded, how is it favoritism when a barb / wr /seeker can tank an archer/sin without a problem, but a barb/wr/seeker completely obliterate them with a few aps hits?

few aps hit? Barb Wr Seeker were made to tank when Pwi came out... You cant compare barb pdef with seekers rofl...
Barb get an extra 10-15%(if i am not mistaking ) because of tiger form ...
Ive seen many seekers get killed by sins/eas lmfao ...
Wr is totally fine and maybe a small dmg boost...
After 3 years of playing ive died once to a wr in 1v1... But arent you an archer Kiddo? Idk why you are complaining rofl ... Ea has eagle/Bv they can use for extra dmg not counting extreme poison ...
Seeker pdef is fine maybe a sligh nerf (2-4k pdef) but not more... I almost take 10k gofs from sins when i have 38k pdef and 110+def lvl + def set... I dont feel like taking 10k-11ks aps... Just give back sin attack lvl they were nerfed and even add 5 ... It doesnt matter... Sin mobility is retarded...
Restricting ornaments would be a bad idea ... I know some players that farmed day and night for the ornaments that they have... Which would of been pointless if they were restricted

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Barb Wr Seeker were made to tank when Pwi came out...

Yes aswel WR was meant to DPH and 3-4 shot a HA class on PWI same goes for seeker on PWI too bad this ain't PWI seekers here got custom weap to APS,seekers got that 35 def lvl buff debuff that and you can beat em pretty easy if you amp your dmg enough mire/poison/hp debuff stone on claws/WBs can use devour 50% phy def debuff i guess? same goes for WR glacia 90% phy debuff or HF obviously if you're not stupid enough todo it before they waste their debuff transfer.WBs has more survivability skills than both seeker and WR together solid shield/that deaden (morai skill) which is better than sin one it aswel gives 2 sparks back/invoke and one you can spam 24/7 and can't be purged true forum (unless wf bewitch but thats not melee),yet WBs does more aps DMG than a WR without having a fist mastrey thats prob because they can play with 230 dex or w/e dex u need to wear claws/dual edges because they got 230% acc buff yet on my WR i use 420-450 and i miss drake on a mage :normal-9:
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:42 pm by Atmozfears

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
https://youtu.be/n4XSRoowd80?t=10m38s before def camping era(WRs now hit harder than before), removing physical ornaments in def camp will result in same damage + - (most likely more damage taken) i know you are a complete moron but please
Oh, cute. A non scripting ea talking about the current meta like hes actually a part of it.

Nice blast from the past video though, made me nostalgic. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

few aps hit? Barb Wr Seeker were made to tank when Pwi came out... You cant compare barb pdef with seekers rofl...
Barb get an extra 10-15%(if i am not mistaking ) because of tiger form ...
Ive seen many seekers get killed by sins/eas lmfao ...
Wr is totally fine and maybe a small dmg boost...
After 3 years of playing ive died once to a wr in 1v1... But arent you an archer Kiddo? Idk why you are complaining rofl ... Ea has eagle/Bv they can use for extra dmg not counting extreme poison ...
Seeker pdef is fine maybe a sligh nerf (2-4k pdef) but not more... I almost take 10k gofs from sins when i have 38k pdef and 110+def lvl + def set... I dont feel like taking 10k-11ks aps... Just give back sin attack lvl they were nerfed and even add 5 ... It doesnt matter... Sin mobility is retarded...
Restricting ornaments would be a bad idea ... I know some players that farmed day and night for the ornaments that they have... Which would of been pointless if they were restricted
i also play a sin, and i love dealing 1-2k crits spiked to 4k on seekers while afk tanking unless you 3 spark (not that i can't kill them but i prefer to use 30 min for a 1v1 on something else)

Oh, cute. A non scripting ea talking about the current meta like hes actually a part of it.

Nice blast from the past video though, made me nostalgic.
you completely missed my point that by restricting both physical ornaments from an EA (or sin) they will take the same (x10 more) damage in def gear like the one i showed in the video, but what do i know i want my class boosted lmfao
side note: impossible to tank more than 2 hits from any sin using a gof weapon that's lucky enough to gof crit you to hierobug you at full health in def + wings , but what do i know i only made my ea yday still learning things around : D
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:37 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Insanity

some people are seriously voting yes

is there a limit to this community's stupidity?