Epic Perfect World

Lack of Ancient Emblems sources

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I'll keep this short.

Ancient emblems are lacking and the only steady way you can get a fair amount of them is by either farming for a month by doing the faction base daily question and getting a measily 300 Ancient Emblems, so 30 ring rolls or 5 necklace/belt rolls, or you get 50 alts and get almost double that in an hour.

Now here's the thing, I have 10 alts and I can get one players month's worth of questions in 3 days, but most players don't have 10 much less 50 characters to farm like that, so my question is simple:

Are there any plans on getting other sources of Ancient Emblems? As it is now you can't even buy them, unlike r8 rolls (dama's) so it really is pointless, especially when you're guaranteed to have to roll at least 1 out of the 4 rollable pieces of gear, your R8 ring.

Also, 10 Ancient Emblems every 30 crystals is not nearly enough of a steady source of emblems.
Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:54 pm by Danidv

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
vote for gold on ur alts and buy it :)

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
vote for gold on ur alts and buy it :)
So 2 gold per ring roll, you don't think that's steep on something that should be farmable already?

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
-1 for more options, +1 to giving them back in aries though 

Angelica

Getting ancient emblems is now also possible by killing 30 NS crystals, you'll get 10 each time. I think it was implemented for this reason.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 to only adding them back to ares event. I really don't understand why it was removed.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
vote for gold on ur alts and buy it :)
Voting on alts is a way of saying proxy
Which is illegal
If u want emblems farm ns quest or ec and buy golds

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
fact base questsssss
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I think you can get emblems by doing the sot n abba daily also, I haven't done that quest in ages, so not sure if u can trade the quest reward for emblems still

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Add Emblem's as BH 1 reward maybe..

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Voting on alts is a way of saying proxy
Which is illegal
If u want emblems farm ns quest or ec and buy golds
many chinese, russian, pinoy use it , so why dont we :)

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
I'll keep this short.

Ancient emblems are lacking and the only steady way you can get a fair amount of them is by either farming for a month by doing the faction base daily question and getting a measily 300 Ancient Emblems, so 30 ring rolls or 5 necklace/belt rolls, or you get 50 alts and get almost double that in an hour.

Now here's the thing, I have 10 alts and I can get one players month's worth of questions in 3 days, but most players don't have 10 much less 50 characters to farm like that, so my question is simple:

Are there any plans on getting other sources of Ancient Emblems? As it is now you can't even buy them, unlike r8 rolls (dama's) so it really is pointless, especially when you're guaranteed to have to roll at least 1 out of the 4 rollable pieces of gear, your R8 ring.

Also, 10 Ancient Emblems every 30 crystals is not nearly enough of a steady source of emblems.
Very short

kitty stew

does faction exam not give them anymore?

Angelica

does faction exam not give them anymore?
It still does, he said so, too.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
With 10 alts you can do 300 AE weekly with Aba or SoT weekly quest, it's not long nor hard just a pity it's weekly :c
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden