Epic Perfect World

Mord VS Ice ~what goes around comes around

Offline ジーイ

4-0 at angler , 5 mins ago , was EZ stay down
he even acted retarded , as i said his retardness level is same as Erecho's.
Hahah lmao easied  

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I can't believe i wasted my time readind some comments , but atleast i got to know how you really are Mord , what the actual *** dude ? lel... Im shocked , you asked people to stay good and all of that without any drama in this thread , but all you're doing is insulting people and mention people saying bad of them and they didn't even came to the forum yet or atleast made a comment here... You're just shouting out there you're the best , i guess if you want to ask people to 1v1 ask nicely and ignore the ones who say shit or just tell GM to delete their comment like some brain people do on their thread... Jesus man. You dissapoint me 

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
I can't believe i wasted my time readind some comments , but atleast i got to know how you really are Mord , what the actual *** dude ? lel... Im shocked , you asked people to stay good and all of that without any drama in this thread , but all you're doing is insulting people and mention people saying bad of them and they didn't even came to the forum yet or atleast made a comment here... You're just shouting out there you're the best , i guess if you want to ask people to 1v1 ask nicely and ignore the ones who say shit or just tell GM to delete their comment like some brain people do on their thread... Jesus man. You dissapoint me
agreed lol

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I can't believe i wasted my time readind some comments , but atleast i got to know how you really are Mord , what the actual *** dude ? lel... Im shocked , you asked people to stay good and all of that without any drama in this thread , but all you're doing is insulting people and mention people saying bad of them and they didn't even came to the forum yet or atleast made a comment here... You're just shouting out there you're the best , i guess if you want to ask people to 1v1 ask nicely and ignore the ones who say shit or just tell GM to delete their comment like some brain people do on their thread... Jesus man. You dissapoint me
Welcome to EPW , what you expect from same retardness level as Erecho? 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
welcome to the list fo people that i do hate and TT all the people u see here are people that are dead to me and where ruthless or ducks and noone of you know how i really am aswell , otherwise i wouldn't TT y'all back and as far as i know i insulted people after they insulted me and what is this i'm shouting i'm the best where the hell you got come from lol , and btw these ar ejust dudes that care about ice trying to defend them thats waht we all do i geus. 
9/10 i'm quiting soon tough epw thats the reason i ATM DGAF about anything here or anyone except good friends  :normal-2:

Welcome to EPW , what you expect from same retardness level as Erecho?

dude you and your erecho ,what in the ever living fk do you got with him ? go marry him alrdy rofl

rofl what do u expect from a brainless belgian :normal-2:

go explode yourself somewhere you alrdy got the looks ( look at your profile picture )

http://www.psychguides.com/guides/video-game-addiction-treatment-program-options/

#PrayforMord

you realy think i give a sh!t about this game  :normal-21:

Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 08:52 pm by Tyroth