Epic Perfect World

Mord VS Ice ~what goes around comes around

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
attention whore
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

^ This sums up my opinion on this video, as well as all of the others you post antagonizing people  :police:
Jessa I think you just summed up a quite large audience in EPW :P

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
attention whore
Label given to any person who craves attention to such an extent that they will do anything to receive it. The type of attention (negative or positive) does not matter.

^ This sums up my opinion on this video, as well as all of the others you post antagonizing people  :police:
Omg, ily

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
attention whore

just gonna keep you in touch alrdy next vid will be of ducks that TT me on WC before or others that didn't had the guts to show up my 1v1's and since i know you got an EA GOOD geared i would like to have you on my video aswell and dont come with things to change the subject pls just a yes or no is enough  :normal-2:
i remember when you where in ruthless you said i had to sit down , now i'm asking myself who will sit down now ?
and that whas a stupid action to put ur nose in this topic
see you soon.
So if I trash talk you you would 1v1 me? I'm old Ruthless member
no you never TT me or did it sirious like their way and quit asking 1v1's you wont get them tough
now go make better mass pk vids last one whas fun to watch but the deaths ... :p

Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:15 am by Tyroth

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
just gonna keep you in touch alrdy next vid will be of ducks that TT me on WC before or others that didn't had the guts to show up my 1v1's and since i know you got an EA GOOD geared i would like to have you on my video aswell and dont come with things to change the subject pls just a yes or no is enough  :normal-2:
i remember when you where in ruthless you said i had to sit down , now i'm asking myself who will sit down now ?
see you soon.no you never TT me or did it sirious like their way and quit asking 1v1's you wont get them tough
now go make better mass pk vids last one whas fun to watch but the deaths ... :p
RIP punctuation.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I don't care for this video and I have no idea what's going on, but I just want to ask...

Where are all the people who cried and cried about how Domgrath's post (Domgrath: The Destroyer of Keyboard Warriors) was made to provoke and create so much drama and it should be locked?

Are you not commenting here about it because you don't think this thread is provoking drama? Or is it just because your/your friend's ego wasn't hurt in this thread? Hypocrites lol.
 Dont even try dude .. 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
RIP punctuation.

unknown inc from nowhere

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.

unknown inc from nowhere
Pot, meet kettle.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
RIP punctuation.

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Sure Mord, give me some time to prepare for this please. As you know I main a support ep, so I will need some training on my alt first to be a worthy opponent. :police: :police:

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Sure Mord, give me some time to prepare for this please. As you know I main a support ep, so I will need some training on my alt first to be a worthy opponent. :police: :police:
i can't w8 for this haha and i give you nothing only thing i'll give you is a 1v1 better go QQ you'r E-date to log your alt or someone who knows how to handle it  :normal-2:

and its pretty  awesome to see you having more balls then filthy does LMAO :))

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
i can't w8 for this haha and i give you nothing only thing i'll give you is a 1v1 better go QQ you'r E-date to log your alt or someone who knows how to handle it  :normal-2:

and its pretty  awesome to see you having more balls then filthy does LMAO :))
Stop shit talking and bringing other people into your responses. You challenged me to a 1v1, I accepted. Now sit and wait like a good boy.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Stop shit talking and bringing other people into your responses. You challenged me to a 1v1, I accepted. Now sit and wait like a good boy.
U_U Jessa gonna fuk somebody 

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
U_U Jessa gonna fuk somebody
yea she is LMAO :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
yes i'm sitting near u atm and i w8 for noone come show up liek a good girl  :normal-2: :normal-2:
or bring the excuse '' i need some time '' before i kick hes ass LMAOOOO 
come just log and bring it on or are you too nab and thinking u can get good i '' some time '' LMAO