Epic Perfect World

Started playing today and have a few questions?

Offline vl1996

So started playing today and for my cultivation quest to become sage requires me to collect celestones and I am not sure how to collect a bunch of them quickly I tried googling but yeah i really don't want to run a bunch of quests to get them and I can't run TT by myself so is there any instance that I can solo that drops them besides TT? And is there any good farming spot that I can solo for exp cause I don't want to get pked by other players or run a team instance (already did PV)

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Celestones are sold by the God's Giving NPC in every major city. 

For XP, do Pheonix Valley. (it can be done infinitely if you get a "reset"). If you're online at the moment, PM "Poet" and i'll show you.  :)

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline vl1996

K thank you for the info and don't you need someone to open it up for you? Wait can you double client this game and have one of your other characters open it up?

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
K thank you for the info and don't you need someone to open it up for you? Wait can you double client this game and have one of your other characters open it up?
Yes double client is allowed tin this game to a certain extenet though lol i think you can solo pv but u need someone to reset the instance for you however

Offline vl1996

is there any way to get the teleacoustic without buying it in the boutique cause I need help doing my sage cultivation quest cause don't think I can solo the dungeon...

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
is there any way to get the teleacoustic without buying it in the boutique cause I need help doing my sage cultivation quest cause don't think I can solo the dungeon...

I believe you can only get teles from the boutique.
However, if you still need your culti, 
I can help you with the dungeon.
PM Lavender in game.
Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:57 am by 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline vl1996

I believe you can only get teles from the boutique.
However, if you still need your culti,
I can help you with the dungeon.
PM Lavender in game.
Thanks for the offer maybe tomorrow because I am going to sleep soon

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
idk if you know but you can vote for gold panel.epicpw.com <- log in and vote. you get 5 gold for the 2 sites and you can do it a few times a day. 

Offline vl1996

idk if you know but you can vote for gold panel.epicpw.com <- log in and vote. you get 5 gold for the 2 sites and you can do it a few times a day.
Thanks for the info :)

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
So started playing today and for my cultivation quest to become sage requires me to collect celestones and I am not sure how to collect a bunch of them quickly I tried googling but yeah i really don't want to run a bunch of quests to get them and I can't run TT by myself so is there any instance that I can solo that drops them besides TT? And is there any good farming spot that I can solo for exp cause I don't want to get pked by other players or run a team instance (already did PV)

create 10-20alts , download VPN app for ur phone , vote each account , 1 week u can sell gold and make around 5-9k ec ,
about exp , u can pm me ingame , i will give u some Level or Super Level Scroll :)

Offline vl1996

create 10-20alts , download VPN app for ur phone , vote each account , 1 week u can sell gold and make around 5-9k ec ,
about exp , u can pm me ingame , i will give u some Level or Super Level Scroll :)
K thanks for the info but yeah doing that seems pretty troublesome and seems that you aren't on since my friend request didn't seem to work. Well my ign is CocytusRain