Epic Perfect World

make a new set of gear

Offline rainstorms

heres a good why to take the game back from scripters that are taking over the game . it seems like a lot of people are ready to leave the game, make a new set of gear that is better then r8r and you can only buy 1 set per toon that why people cant cry.I mean the r9 is already at the forges

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
some people donated alot of money to get the gears they got atm,

Angelica

Although it has been explained over and over, you can't just introduce an entirely new set now due to the people who spent years farming or donated a load of money for their gears.
Giving a basically free gear set that is better than r8 would be pointless, as people who are mainly interested in PvE won't have much to do anymore. There would barely be anything left to work on.
Giving a new r9 set (or any set that is better) hard to obtain would be pointless once again. People who are mainly interested in PvP probably wouldn't feel like starting over for their gears, especially after having worked on their r8 for years.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
mad                            

Offline rainstorms

lmao some people did the same on the other servers and they still changed and add gear I myself have a r9rr barb on the other servers so that's kinda sad to say that why not make the game equal again.this server said balance and theres no balance this would put learning your toon back in the game not just scripting. plus no one said you have to gear new gear keep the old gear if you want
Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:26 pm by rainstorms

Angelica

lmao some people did the same on the other servers and they still changed and add gear I myself have a r9rr barb on the other servers so that's kinda sad to say that why not make the game equal again.this server said balance and theres no balance this would put learning your toon back in the game not just scripting
I don't know any stable private servers that have been up this long.
You're trying to solve a problem by creating another bigger one. Losing all the players who won't feel like playing after seeing their gears made useless after years of working on them would do the server much worse than scripting does. I'm sure Agatio is ready to make changes if you came up with something reasonable enough, but I don't think adding r9 would be the solution at all.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1 to OP, but...

Tbh, I still like the idea someone came up with of adding a second set of r8r armor that has same vit requirement as cape and removing def add-ons from regular r8.

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
-1 useless suggestion expect remove def on r8 armor keep wep def

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U cant introduce now a better set or different set of gears because its way too late
It would just in any case remove half of server's population w.e the change is
Only way to stop scripting is to render defence items useless with dmg boost but again that would ruin dmg vs dmg fights
Not much to be done at this point other than getting used to it

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
not sure if possible, but if it is then it could work: making new forge that exchanges current r8r armour to new armour that has exactly the same stats, but only allowes to do it for 1 set.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
not sure if possible, but if it is then it could work: making new forge that exchanges current r8r armour to new armour that has exactly the same stats, but only allowes to do it for 1 set.
It's not possible for armor that doesn't have fixed stats (like dragon gear) to retain same attributes after reforge.

Offline rainstorms

-1 to OP, but...

Tbh, I still like the idea someone came up with of adding a second set of r8r armor that has same vit requirement as cape and removing def add-ons from regular r8.
I know people put money into the game but I do here a lot of people saying they are gonna stop playing because of it so it works both ways and sence I starter playing I see less people now cause of this so iam just making a suggestion not blaming or calling anyone out have fun either way

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Although it has been explained over and over, you can't just introduce an entirely new set now due to the people who spent years farming or donated a load of money for their gears.
Giving a basically free gear set that is better than r8 would be pointless, as people who are mainly interested in PvE won't have much to do anymore. There would barely be anything left to work on.
Giving a new r9 set (or any set that is better) hard to obtain would be pointless once again. People who are mainly interested in PvP probably wouldn't feel like starting over for their gears, especially after having worked on their r8 for years.
ye i jus got 3int after 4years n 6m ec theres no way id farm for a whole no set
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
-100000000000000000000..  never.
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
remove def stats on armor . just leave def on weap more better than full def gear.
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.