Epic Perfect World

An Overcaffinated HA Veno Suggests a Buff

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Umm so EA should get magic ring taken away then if no class should receive beneficial treatment just cuz they need it for a build other then aps
Thats one way to look at it , I could now argue the fact that wrs are "less" tanky ever since you need 700+ vit for cape . I agree with Seby on this , ppl been crying for buffs and nerfs way to much and it becomes more annoying everytime . No wonder aga doesnt reply to 80% of those buff/nerfs threads who the fk would lol .

Tell that to agatio and archers, lol.
Ya well , from one side I do think something should be done to "nerf" chan eas , but what can be done honestly , if you remove blessing you ll get them to use att/def lvl blessings ( Im not sure if ppl actually use this over the one that gives chan , dont hate me >.< ) which would actually give them more dmg and wont really do much about their channeling . But if you remove the magic rings they use ( and honestly they do need it for this build ) then you basically make everyone quit chan ea ( maybe not but yeah ) . I dont know that much about eas , just recently started playing that class but this is just my PoV on this .

Oh yeah and -1 to main topic , I wouldnt mind heavy wfs but even if you had r8 it wouldnt really be much different from your original dragon heavy wf , maybe just a bit more tanky xd .

Offline zonda

Why not just give EAs a class restricted Mag ring without channeling just like the 0.1 dragon tops are restricted? Since they're so worried about losing the defense and all. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I'm kinda on the fence about this, honestly. 
Not many people legit play this
Most people only do it for the shits and giggles for a day or two, maybe a week. Not as a serious change. Like I did claw wf with a friend and did worldbosses. It was fun, but in pk? Nah, not enough lube on this earth can prepare you. 
I don't think another set of gear should be implemented for 95% of people getting it to just mess around. I don't think many people would honestly play it for more than a few days if it was implemented. If you did that, you might as well give some LA pieces to WRs to just mess around with, ep some HA r8 gears for those that had ha/aa eps back in the day to relive their old romance, etc, etc. Not really necessary. 

Just how I see it. 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
don't care +/- most the current gen HA wf don't know tf they doing so wont help them anyways

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Wait, was this a troll thread or a serious one?

kitty stew

Wait, was this a troll thread or a serious one?
search op's post history