Epic Perfect World

Nerf Barbarian's defense.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I wont lie reading this game's forums is 50 times better than playing the actual game but theres a limit to how stoped you people can get with the nerf threads. I feel sorry for agatito for having a Cummunity this toxic and retarded. I have played over 50 different online games on my pc and EPW's cummunity has been the most toxic of them all and this is coming from a professional fisherman who dosnt care for such thing. Everyday its the sameeeeeeee shitttt for **** sakes people COME ON. You are ruining what little fun am getting from EPW (forums)

All of you
are just
disgusting 
with the nerf threads
just
stop
                                                                                                                        please..
If ur gonna suggest something
suggest something that has not been suggested before
Unless its about removing script i'll allow 4 threads of those daily  :police:

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
I dont know why there isnt a suggestion filter anyways..
Something like a gm has to approve a suggestion before its published. Just my opinion
Pd. You are right about the community btw lol

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I dont know why there isnt a suggestion filter anyways.. Something like a gm has to approve a suggestion before its published. Just my opinion Pd. You are right about the community btw lol
Because that suggestion was made, but the GM's filtered it and it never got approved to be published ;(

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I wont lie reading this game's forums is 50 times better than playing the actual game but theres a limit to how stoped you people can get with the nerf threads. I feel sorry for agatito for having a Cummunity this toxic and retarded. I have played over 50 different online games on my pc and EPW's cummunity has been the most toxic of them all and this is coming from a professional fisherman who dosnt care for such thing. Everyday its the sameeeeeeee shitttt for **** sakes people COME ON. You are ruining what little fun am getting from EPW (forums)

All of you
are just
disgusting
with the nerf threads
just
stop
                                                                                                                       please..
If ur gonna suggest something
suggest something that has not been suggested before
Unless its about removing script i'll allow 4 threads of those daily  :police:
nice font bruh lmfao
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Something like a gm has to approve a suggestion before its published. Just my opinion
Am against that idea
but am also against these so called "good and factored" people
who keep posting the same _____ over and over DAILY 
It's like they got a fkin loop in their brain or something idk man its funny to read but sometimes you just wonder
What these people got in their brain  :-X 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
nice font bruh lmfao
:-[ tnx  :-[

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
:-[ tnx  :-[
i
                                                                    miss
                                                                                                                                         you
                                                                                                                                                                                                  bruh

where you been
am i cool now too?

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
i
                                                                   miss
                                                                                                                                        you
                                                                                                                                                                                                 bruh

where you been
am i cool now too?
Every time i tell you that ill log in 
 You say 
"am doing hw"
Ur the one who 
dosnt wanna play with me  :'(

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Every time i tell you that ill log in
You say
"am doing hw"
Ur the one who
dosnt wanna play with me  :'(
yellow is my fav color
bro bs that was 3 weeks ago
i am done with my exams now
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say when ill log in, am active now and shit non lifing

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I know right!
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33511.msg486781#msg486781
"My honor is my loyalty