Epic Perfect World

I...

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
[shadow=red,left]MIND=***ED.[/shadow][/i][/b]

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Chire

WHYYYYYYYYYY! Why u guys need to post the pics of my no1 fear!!!!!! MEANIES! Chu SO MEAN! I almost got heart attack! :normal-13: :pig-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-13: :tiger-14: :monkey-14: :monkey-12:
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
Is it just me or is that picture of the bug badass? Also tori you scare me i see your a rapist.. thats scary
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

WibeX

Brazilian Wandering Spider

In 2010, the Brazilian wandering spider was named in the Guinness World Records as the most venomous spider in the world. It is also aggressive, obviously making the chance of a bite from it more likely. It has a highly potent neurotoxin that can lead to breathing problems then asphyxiation and death in those bitten. Another effect of its venom is priapism, meaning erections that last a long time – hours to days – and can result in permanent impotence. However, the venom is being studied as a possible fix for erectile dysfunction. Death in humans has been known to occur even after antivenom has been administered.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal

In 2010, the Brazilian wandering spider was named in the Guinness World Records as the most venomous spider in the world. It is also aggressive, obviously making the chance of a bite from it more likely. It has a highly potent neurotoxin that can lead to breathing problems then asphyxiation and death in those bitten. Another effect of its venom is priapism, meaning erections that last a long time – hours to days – and can result in permanent impotence. However, the venom is being studied as a possible fix for erectile dysfunction. Death in humans has been known to occur even after antivenom has been administered.

Take spider. Collect a tube of venom. Dilute it severely. Inject into bloodstream. Permanent erection. No negative  effects. Win.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Chire

I hate you... :x
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Is it just me or is that picture of the bug badass? Also tori you scare me i see your a rapist.. thats scary

aw. 

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."

omg ihu, that gave me a heartattack QQ
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline retsa1

Good thing i live in the US then >.> only things that can kill me here are the widow and hobo spiders ^_^

I have to get one of those spider eaters O_O id love to see the corpses of those widows pile up on that hoe!

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Good thing i live in the US then >.> only things that can kill me here are the widow and hobo spiders ^_^

When I was in the Marines I was at Camp Pendleton (California) briefly. On a field op late one night I heard a lot of shuffling outside our CP tent. I went out to investigate and found hundreds of these tarantulas scudding about. This particular variety can jump a foot or two into the air (and they go crunch when you step on them).

Offline Méme

• Kanye
When I was in the Marines I was at Camp Pendleton (California) briefly. On a field op late one night I heard a lot of shuffling outside our CP tent. I went out to investigate and found hundreds of these tarantulas scudding about. This particular variety can jump a foot or two into the air (and they go crunch when you step on them).

KILL IT. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Chire

I so... hate you right now  :tiger-13:
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline retsa1

Good thing is tarantulas are fuzzy and they dont really bite :D and when they do it hurts but wont kill you ^_^