Epic Perfect World

You need this

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
You wanna make those poor noobs who trying hard to get their first PC qq xD.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
As soon as I saw that raw EC was needed I didn't read.

You never, ever, use raw currency as a material, save for a few exceptions.

What do you think the server would be if all materials - Mystical Elixirs, Pure God Stones, Ancient Emblems, r8 mats, Event Tokens, mounts, flyers, cogs, wwi, supply tokens; everything - was exchanged into raw EC?

Want to make a few potions? Use 5 ec and get x amount of y potions.
Want to get some +20 vit stones? Buy some off God's giving for 3 ec each.
Want to engrave your ring, necklace, belt or cape? Use x amount of ec and go for it.
Want an r8 set? Drop 100 ec per roll and good luck.
That fancy fash over there, or those fancier flyers/mounts? Use those untradeable, EVENT epic coins and you'll look snazzy.
Want a new cube or ws? "Are you sure you want to exchange X EC to purchase Y ornament?"
Huh? Supply Tokens? Oh! You mean those Event Epic Coins you can't trade!

You take away the middle man, you cut off the economy as a whole, where the only thing that can be traded is tradeable gear based on its stats, or in this server, a ring, necklace, belt or (Ascended Dragon) cape.
The economy has already been reduced to the state that the only things sold are tomes or engraved ornaments, and by removing the "middle man", the materials, and replacing it with EC you're just making it worse.

And yes, I know Ancient Emblems aren't a thing anymore. I listed them on purpose because they're a clear example of what happens when you take out said "middle man".

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements

zSavX

Here's the plan.
Make ec one of the required mats to craft ornas, engrave, reroll, and hone:

Clean warsong belt = current mats + 1600 ec
Clean cube or ds neck= current mats + 1200 ec

Ring engrave = current mats + 6 ec
Neck / belt engrave = current mats + 36 ec

Gear reroll / hone = current mats + 21 ec (also applies to rerolls / hones with pe)

This plan will fix the inflation in short run.
Stupid stuff like this is why people ragequit in the first place....EC was fine where it was when Gold per 10 was like 200-250 ec, dama 25-27 ec decent engraved ornaments were 50k+ ec, Sb x3 int bow 50k ec flat, GoF x3 int poleaxe 40-50k ec flat, now prices are sht, gold is like 15-20 ec each, dama 15-20 ec but yet people still think that atk 2 stat +11 is still going to sell for 50k+ ec? you see where the problem is? ??? and if you add this, then the 7-9k clean DS/Puzzle is going to have that added ec to it's price and ruin things even more, before it fixes anything at all, and I'm just saying if gold/dama drop exponentially in price so do engraved, and last time I checked this is a game, it's not life so economics shouldn't even be discussed because it should be set throughout never changing too much.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Yeah, once I saw that EC itself was a required mat I stopped reading, lmao. 

This isn't necessary imo, sorry. 

darkfe321

Nah I don't need it

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nah I don't need it