Epic Perfect World

You need this

Here's the plan.
Make ec one of the required mats to craft ornas, engrave, reroll, and hone:

Clean warsong belt = current mats + 1600 ec
Clean cube or ds neck= current mats + 1200 ec

Ring engrave = current mats + 6 ec
Neck / belt engrave = current mats + 36 ec

Gear reroll / hone = current mats + 21 ec (also applies to rerolls / hones with pe)

This plan will fix the inflation in short run.
Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 02:12 pm by アイドンノウくん

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Here's the plan.

Gear reroll / hone = current mats + 21 ec

Guess I'm never rerolling my gear again. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
More expensive to make gear -> More expensive to buy gear

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary
More expensive to make gear -> More expensive to buy gear
More expensive to buy gears -> less buyers -> prices fall

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
More expensive to buy gears -> less buyers -> prices fall
* This plan will create more inflation in the short run, and attempt to fix inflation in the long run

Prices are high as fck at the moment and people are still buying, so it's price inelastic meaning that doing anything to try and change demand is really not going to be that effective
* This plan will create more inflation in the short run, and attempt to fix inflation in the long run

Prices are high as fck at the moment and people are still buying, so it's price inelastic meaning that doing anything to try and change demand is really not going to be that effective
Nope, it will fix inflation in the short run. The economy is not just about the ornas, there are many other factors that affect ec spending.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Nope, it will fix inflation in the short run. The economy is not just about the ornas, there are many other factors that affect ec spending.
No it won't. Raising prices is inflation, and you won't see any change in demand until they at a ridicously high level - so you'd have stupidly high inflation in the SR followed by deflation in the LR.
No it won't. Raising prices is inflation, and you won't see any change in demand until they at a ridicously high level - so you'd have stupidly high inflation in the SR followed by deflation in the LR.
Okay. First of all how do you define Sr? For this game, I would say 1 - 2 weeks. So, there will be some crazily high inflation on the first 2 - 3 days but after that prices will fall within 2 weeks. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Okay. First of all how do you define Sr? For this game, I would say 1 - 2 weeks. So, there will be some crazily high inflation on the first 2 - 3 days but after that prices will fall within 2 weeks.
This is the most annoying discussion to go into in economics, so lets just not, and both agree that this is the complete wrong way to go about fixing the problem
This is the most annoying discussion to go into in economics, so lets just not, and both agree that this is the complete wrong way to go about fixing the problem
Lol...was expecting more discussion.
BTW my point still stands.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
I hate economics I hate it

Here's the plan.

Gear reroll / hone = current mats + 21 ec (also applies to rerolls / hones with pe)

Another partially implemented suggestion. Actually almost identical except the removal of ancient emblem and replacing it with ec.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex