Epic Perfect World

WTB EXP +6%

Offline xraduis

IM BUYING!! A +6% EXP which is (+2%, +2%, +2%) necklace for 6,000 EC my ingame name is DKissinger and this offer holds till i see one. if im online and no auto reply answers ill be with you shortly if there is one. open a chat window and link it i will be with you as soon as i can. i will pay you exactly 6,000 EC for this neckalce and yes it is possible to make, TY so much for your time

aeon27

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
You do know it's  0.37% to get just one add with +2% exp. Getting all 3 is just a damn waste of time and it goes faster if u just go lvl. instead of wasting time trying to craft such a useless thing on a private server like this.  Get the wedding belt with +10%.. make a +4% tome.  use exp scrolls.
 this means u would pay 2k for one with +2% ? Fine then you can pm me. I've 30 of them. as they are not hard to craft. but getting more. No i didn't even try or was hoping for it. it's no need.

Offline Slashyy

y not get married and just get the +10% marage neck ........... then get the +4% exp tome just saying

Offline Slashyy

should learn to read more than just the first post xD

Offline xraduis

i have the belt and a tome. and 2 rings with +2% exp on them. its the principle of the matter for collection. and i upped it to 10,000 EC now so plz stop with the negative remarks. if you dont have it fine, but dont post on here as  a bad thing, if i want to spend money to get somethign useless OH WELL we are on a USEless private server that doesnt mean anything, so why does it matter?

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
so now all of sudden the server is useless? then leave it.
and btw. Rings can't get exp bonus.
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2012, 07:41 am by Daystalk

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I need the EC, sooo... How do you craft / farm this necklace??  :-\

Offline xraduis

the server isnt useless the poeple that cant have a good time on it are LMFAO. but no worries OHT crafted rings and they do. i have 2 of them on this server and a few other servers i play on. btw to craft it buy the materials from the Material Supplier in west/south arch and then tele to dream port to make them. or buy the mats from the supplier for the OHT necklace and farm card bosses (MTF made cards) to get the rest for those.

Tali

I need the EC, sooo... How do you craft / farm this necklace??  :-\

Farm card bosses, take the materials, make OHT gear.

God, I remember when high % exp ornaments would go for 100m+ on PWI.  :-[

Offline xraduis

im buying mine for 15,000 EC now its a +6% exp necklace on here.