Epic Perfect World

Melee vs WB

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Well just gonna point it out there, that WBs (p)defense is ridiculous when in defense gears and it literally becomes an afk tank class against melees. Heres an hours worth of 1v1 sped up heavily. First fight 15 minutes second fight almost 45 minutes. Just pay attention to the HP bar honestly rest tells itself.

I understand WB is a TANK class, but there's a difference between being a tank and flat out unkillable. Can Pdef orns get restricted? maybe the dragon cape set to 750 vit too, or atleast 650? since idk what it's still doing here.

To all the melee classes that are currently crying about barbs defense, I feel you too. One of the best geared (not THE best calm down) sins being afk tanked by barb just by going tiger form. Ended 1-1(?) even though I died to mage on first one but couldn't care enough to add detail into it.

Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:12 pm by ConZenT
♡ Bellend ♡
WB def is retarded af

can we please put an end to the kera meta? ik this thread features a sad excuse for a barb, but kera and some other barbs actually know how to abuse the fck out of it (even w.o script).

Offline Areashi

• Banned
WB def is retarded af

can we please put an end to the kera meta? ik this thread features a sad excuse for a barb, but kera and some other barbs actually know how to abuse the fck out of it (even w.o script).
Yes, that is why script is retarded because it brings two different tiers of players more close to one another. Examples of this could be me, who's good and you who can barely tick my charm in a 1v1.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
wb and seeker's pd is retarded yep
(its cuz of too many def gears tho, than of their pd itself)
Yes, that is why script is retarded because it brings two different tiers of players more close to one another. Examples of this could be me, who's good and you who can barely tick my charm in a 1v1.
yes areashi slayer of all since 2009
misrepresented in my sig
#justice4areashi spread the word

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
wb and seeker's pd is retarded yep
(its cuz of too many def gears tho, than of their pd itself)
They have so much pdef that tiger form literally doesn't affect their defense anymore (even though it raises it by at least 80% if demon lol)
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Should restrict pys ornaments tbh WB and seeker def is stupid.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Only way to kill wb atm is to go demon use dragon daggers and hit for 15mins until one of gears break and hopefully they get red equipment
No srsly
Its ending only in duels at playoffs or events and saying as counter argument that sin is tanky in self buff go check vid , dmg is 4-5k from aps,..
Same sht for seekers and even tryhard wrs

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
its been said for a good while now that both wbs and seekers needs a nerf at their pdef, i am not sure about wbs since lately i havent 1vs1 any but i did fought a few seekers around last week and each fight lasted a good amount of 25/45min
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Only way to kill wb atm is to go demon use dragon daggers and hit for 15mins until one of gears break and hopefully they get red equipment
No srsly
Its ending only in duels at playoffs or events and saying as counter argument that sin is tanky in self buff go check vid , dmg is 4-5k from aps,..
Same sht for seekers and even tryhard wrs
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought him taking 1ks per hit (if lucky) and dealing 4-5ks was insane.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yes areashi slayer of all since 2009
misrepresented in my sig
#justice4areashi spread the word
cmonBruh glad you accepted it

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought him taking 1ks per hit (if lucky) and dealing 4-5ks was insane.
The dmg is insane i agree, but is something ppl can handle unlike ea one 
On the other hand u cant do much for the pdef
LOL...

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice facebook popups. OP editing. Tove Lo best.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
Faded <3 love this song 
Well just gonna point it out there, that WBs (p)defense is ridiculous when in defense gears and it literally becomes an afk tank class against melees. Heres an hours worth of 1v1 sped up heavily. First fight 15 minutes second fight almost 45 minutes. Just pay attention to the HP bar honestly rest tells itself.

I understand WB is a TANK class, but there's a difference between being a tank and flat out unkillable. Can Pdef orns get restricted? maybe the dragon cape set to 750 vit too, or atleast 650? since idk what it's still doing here.

To all the melee classes that are currently crying about barbs defense, I feel you too. One of the best geared (not THE best calm down) sins being afk tanked by barb just by going tiger form. Ended 1-1(?) even though I died to mage on first one but couldn't care enough to add detail into it.

low skill wb,surviving against high skill sin,nerf wb please