Epic Perfect World

Callysta vs Jyinx - 1v1

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Heeeeeey guys, it's my 1° time here, so, do not judge me too much, ok?

It's my second video doing 1v1 at Epic PW, I don't have "editing" skills or anything, but I had to record because she was a beeeeetch with me and was "tryharding" (1 vs 3), so: if you try to kill me and say stupid things, you betta learn how to 1v1.

We can all see that she can't do anything without help...

Hope you guys like it, I'm waiting for advices about my editing skills, programs that I can use to edit or even musics to play on my videos! I want to improve!

Love  :-*

PS: I don't know how to do stuff or add gifs like you guys do, if you have time and want to, teach me, ok?

Wow.. like.. i am seriously shocked at you.. Jyinx stopped and 1v1'd you.. she didnt gank you.. like you did to her.. she wasn't disrespectful.. didnt trash talk.. in fact she told us not to touch you.. and you sat there the whole time with that psy in your squad following her, silencing her.. and for what? so you could feel superior in a video game? come on forums and talk shet about someone who showed you nothing but respect that you obviously didnt deserve.. so you can feel like one of the other 2 faced cool kids who will probably never amount to anything other than being good at internet games..grow the fk up.. gratz you can pvp.. too bad that doesnt count where its important in life.. you know like having a good job, the respect of family and peers, paying your own bills, being an adult deserving of respect and admiration.. Jyinx encompasses all those qualities.. she is a good honest person and you are nothing but a fake little twit.

Jyinx sweetie i apologize on her behalf for her incapability of being a good person.. you deserve much better.. <3

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Jyeezus

Wow.. like.. i am seriously shocked at you.. Jyinx stopped and 1v1'd you.. she didnt gank you.. like you did to her.. she wasn't disrespectful.. didnt trash talk.. in fact she told us not to touch you.. and you sat there the whole time with that psy in your squad following her, silencing her.. and for what? so you could feel superior in a video game? come on forums and talk shet about someone who showed you nothing but respect that you obviously didnt deserve.. so you can feel like one of the other 2 faced cool kids who will probably never amount to anything other than being good at internet games..grow the fk up.. gratz you can pvp.. too bad that doesnt count where its important in life.. you know like having a good job, the respect of family and peers, paying your own bills, being an adult deserving of respect and admiration.. Jyinx encompasses all those qualities.. she is a good honest person and you are nothing but a fake little twit.

Jyinx sweetie i apologize on her behalf for her incapability of being a good person.. you deserve much better.. <3

awwww babe :tiger-48: your bestest :monkey-12:

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
LOL< come 1v1 me, if you say that you are THAT good, you can win!? Stop crying and accept the truth: You can't play!
<3
ill 1 v 1 ;) ;)
Recent video.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
awwww babe :tiger-48: your bestest :monkey-12:
Kevin has anyone ever told you, that you look like a black 
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?
http://imgur.com/TTtzxMr

Offline Jyeezus

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?
i so do NOT look like him :tiger-18:
i so do NOT look like him :tiger-18:
Just add glasses to your Skype pic and boom! 
Might need to die your hair a lil

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?
LMFAOOO

Offline Jyeezus

LMFAOOO

Just add glasses to your Skype pic and boom!
Might need to die your hair a lil
omg do I rly?? D: I hate yah :tiger-27: :monkey-14:

Offline 𝓜𝓮𝓲

• 🌙
  • Faction: TeamPOKPOK
I've seen this barbarian Jyinx before. What a noob man. I can tell because he always be ganking the full buffed squads with unbuffed dragon mystic. Like why need gank noob come 1v10 or you suck?

Callysta on the other hand is good veno. She always bring the firepower. One time i try to attack her and she is like "hahaha you think i am alone?" Suddenly from behind 3 more veno burst Enemadurk, Blublu, and AiryaFoks. I never underestimate her again.
 ask 1v1 then pt signet ready  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Posting a video of you ganking someone 1v3 just makes you look even more like a bitch, ijs.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
LOL< come 1v1 me, if you say that you are THAT good, you can win!? Stop crying and accept the truth: You can't play!
<3
Name place and don't bring 3 other people to gank me  :-*

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 There is like 2 maybe 3 good wfs all in total playing pw atm , others that did good quit game long ago lmao

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo?

babes you kinda do look like them.. just need some shades and a dye job... :P

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

darkfe321

random nerds arguing over pixels death on a 2005 chinese game rofl

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy