Epic Perfect World

Callysta vs Jyinx - 1v1

Offline Callysta

• Now I'm zero gravity...
  • Characters: Callysta
She's much better than you'll ever be, and same goes to Siberia. Keep on raging and trying to hide it with <3 spam. Loser
Siberia was so terrible that she runned away and use teleport to run LOL!
I'm not raging baby girl, Jyinx started and she got what she deserved, she is terrble, just like you, and if you think that you are good, come 1v1 and show me!
<3

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
best veno in Apollumi, callysta idol

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
LOL< come 1v1 me, if you say that you are THAT good, you can win!? Stop crying and accept the truth: You can't play!
<3
http://prntscr.com/bgc5rm
Hey man stop getting mad. I don't want drama, I just want to promote my gameplay!

Offline Callysta

• Now I'm zero gravity...
  • Characters: Callysta
Hey man stop getting mad. I don't want drama, I just want to promote my gameplay!
I'm not mad, seriously, I just think it is soooooooooo funny, you have no idea!
But sure, let me check your gameplay, where I can find it? (I'm new on this forum)

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
who these venos? 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
who these venos?
Wish I knew...

I'm not mad, seriously, I just think it is soooooooooo funny, you have no idea!
But sure, let me check your gameplay, where I can find it? (I'm new on this forum)
Okay "baby girl"  :-*

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Wish I knew...
Okay "baby girl"  :-*
LMAOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
u best honey honey ♡
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂
Siberia was so terrible that she runned away and use teleport to run LOL!
I'm not raging baby girl, Jyinx started and she got what she deserved, she is terrble, just like you, and if you think that you are good, come 1v1 and show me!
<3
It was a guy fyi and if he had actually tried to fight you back he would have won with no doubt ;) 
I'm vit ep we can 1v1 anytime let's see how many times you can counter sleep/sog 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lmao Hi dude. You seem upset. 

Mentioning me when I'm not even online. All because I gave my opinion. But hey, you're not upset. Btw, I can send you some decent pets if you want. Lemme know bro. I'll even put the correct skills on them.  :police:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Cat fight rofl 
Music was absolutely boring, and what is with that zooming?
Music is a matter of taste... As for the zooming, I was in the background killing the psy and Blummie... ;)
LOL< come 1v1 me, if you say that you are THAT good, you can win!? Stop crying and accept the truth: You can't play!
<3
I'll 1v1 :D

Offline Jyeezus

***ing wow. LOL... Callysta babe, *sigh* I thought we pretty much ended that on good terms. Obviously that was not the case. Your fake, you all done played me. And you know what? It's aight, I ain't mad. I owned up to losing to you and actually said your cool peoples but I guess I was wrong. You over here shit talking now...You good? Fekkin Lel tho don't forget that this is nothing but a game AND I gave you mad respect. I'm just your average player. I'm not the best. Never said I was. And I honestly always had a hard time fighting venomancers. But that's just me. Congrats tho! stroked ur ego real good? Peace and love <3 cuz u need it baby girl

P.S shoutout to my homies who always hold it down like boss ass Niqqs haha
Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:26 am by Jyinx

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
***ing wow. LOL... Callysta babe, *sigh* I thought we pretty much ended that on good terms. Obviously that was not the case. Your fake, you all done played me. And you know what? It's aight, I ain't mad. I owned up to losing to you and actually said your cool peoples but I guess I was wrong. You over here shit talking now...You good? Fekkin Lel tho don't forget that this is nothing but a virtual game and YOU did not achieve anything glorious. I'm just your average player. I'm not the best. Never said I was. And I honestly always had a hard time fighting venomancers. But that's just me. Congrats tho! stroked ur ego real good? Peace and love <3 cuz u need it baby girl

P.S shoutout to my homies who always hold it down like boss ass Niqqs haha
I've seen this barbarian Jyinx before. What a noob man. I can tell because he always be ganking the full buffed squads with unbuffed dragon mystic. Like why need gank noob come 1v10 or you suck?

Callysta on the other hand is good veno. She always bring the firepower. One time i try to attack her and she is like "hahaha you think i am alone?" Suddenly from behind 3 more veno burst Enemadurk, Blublu, and AiryaFoks. I never underestimate her again.
Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:29 am by Kev

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap

Offline Jyeezus

I've seen this barbarian Jyinx before. What a noob man. I can tell because he always be ganking the full buffed squads with unbuffed dragon mystic. Like why need gank noob come 1v10 or you suck?

Callysta on the other hand is good veno. She always bring the firepower. One time i try to attack her and she is like "hahaha you think i am alone?" Suddenly from behind 3 more veno burst Enemadurk, Blublu, and AiryaFoks. I never underestimate her again.
BRUH THIS MADE MY DAY!!!! :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: