Epic Perfect World

Callysta vs Jyinx - 1v1

Offline Callysta

• Now I'm zero gravity...
  • Characters: Callysta
Heeeeeey guys, it's my 1° time here, so, do not judge me too much, ok?

It's my second video doing 1v1 at Epic PW, I don't have "editing" skills or anything, but I had to record because she was a beeeeetch with me and was "tryharding" (1 vs 3), so: if you try to kill me and say stupid things, you betta learn how to 1v1.

We can all see that she can't do anything without help... 

Hope you guys like it, I'm waiting for advices about my editing skills, programs that I can use to edit or even musics to play on my videos! I want to improve!

Love  :-*

PS: I don't know how to do stuff or add gifs like you guys do, if you have time and want to, teach me, ok?

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Video was uploaded in 720p, you're already pro lel. The other stuff you just learn with practice. Nice music btw :)

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
ooooh btch fight,

10/10 better than Jersey Shore

Offline Callysta

Video was uploaded in 720p, you're already pro lel. The other stuff you just learn with practice. Nice music btw :)
Thank you so much <3 <3

Offline Callysta

ooooh btch fight,

10/10 better than Jersey Shore
oh, idk her, but thank you <3 <3

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Video quality is nice. And the music too.

We can all see that she can't do anything without help...

Nice vid, I'm on tv.. Woot!

Just a couple of things:

When you say 'help' do you mean rolling around with 2 other veno's randomly attacking people? Or the kind where you have a psy in squad with you and stand next to you silencing your opponent during the 1v1? 

Also, I like 1v1's... 

PS - Why didn't Emma show the video before she went blue name? Or before blummie had to log her blue named mystic?

PPS - Jyinx also asked blummie and Emma for 1v1's which they ignored.... Seems like Jyinx isn't the only one not able to do anything without help....

Just some thoughts... Let me know about the 1v1 though... I really do enjoy those.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
ELEMAYEOH ok.

SN: No glory in posting a video where majority of it is you ganking 1 person (correction, video so bad I got confused for a second. Still not sure tbh.) while a psy stands next to her waiting for her to aoe so she gets silenced. So really, you're no better than >him<. Your pet is shit. Nice falling leafs skill. :) Might want to invest in adding some stuns to it. Since you can't CC for sht, hence using the psy. Lmao. Ok I'm done.
Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:46 am by H a b i t s🐾

Offline Callysta

ELEMAYEOH ok.

SN: No glory in posting a video where majority of it is you ganking 1 person (correction, video so bad I got confused for a second. Still not sure tbh.) while a psy stands next to her waiting for her to aoe so she gets silenced. So really, you're no better than >him<. Your pet is shit. Nice falling leafs skill. :) Might want to invest in adding some stuns to it. Since you can't CC for sht, hence using the psy. Lmao. Ok I'm done.
LOL, that silence thing happen 1 time! She lost 4 times! LOLOL ! If you want to, come 1v1 me, I'm waiting!
Idk about you, but you are the same kind of veno that Siberia used to be: shit! 
<3

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Nice video, cute music 
LOL, that silence thing happen 1 time! She lost 4 times! LOLOL ! If you want to, come 1v1 me, I'm waiting!
<3
She's much better than you'll ever be, and same goes to Siberia. Keep on raging and trying to hide it with <3 spam. Loser

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
<3
Thanks. Don't care for 1v1s. But you wanted feedback.. I gave it. Don't get salty because it was the truth. Ayeeeeee. 
"<3 <3 <3 <3" 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Music was absolutely boring, and what is with that zooming? As for the "gameplay".....all I gotta say is "What the ***". Nice job using the psychic's seal when the other wf aoe'd, much gameplay such wow. And if you come at me saying "you're garbage, come fight me" please get a life. Pretty sure my rabbit can play better on my wf than you can, but it's okay. I'm only here to promote my gameplay  :-*

ELEMAYEOH ok.

SN: No glory in posting a video where majority of it is you ganking 1 person (correction, video so bad I got confused for a second. Still not sure tbh.) while a psy stands next to her waiting for her to aoe so she gets silenced. So really, you're no better than >him<. Your pet is shit. Nice falling leafs skill. :) Might want to invest in adding some stuns to it. Since you can't CC for sht, hence using the psy. Lmao. Ok I'm done.
#ShotsFiredByQT

Offline Callysta

Music was absolutely boring, and what is with that zooming? As for the "gameplay".....all I gotta say is "What the ***". Nice job using the psychic's seal when the other wf aoe'd, much gameplay such wow. And if you come at me saying "you're garbage, come fight me" please get a life. Pretty sure my rabbit can play better on my wf than you can, but it's okay. I'm only here to promote my gameplay  :-*
#ShotsFiredByQT
LOL< come 1v1 me, if you say that you are THAT good, you can win!? Stop crying and accept the truth: You can't play! 
<3